• 1(current)
[RELEASE] Revision3 (Video) Addon
Thumbs Up 

Changelog

Downloads & Updates are available on the Official XBMC Repository
System >> Add-ons >> Get Add-ons >> XBMC.org Add-ons >> Video Add-ons

If you find any problems or bugs, please post here, pm me, or email [email protected] with a debug log.
How can I change it to download every episode of a show instead of the most recent 25?

Rather, I guess my question should be: Is that possible?
dumpydooby Wrote:How can I change it to download every episode of a show instead of the most recent 25?

Rather, I guess my question should be: Is that possible?

It's possible.

I'm going to update the script tomorrow.
Sweet thanks. I've been using an old script. Every time you launched it, it scanned every single show even though I just watch Diggnation and Tekzilla =D
Dang, I had a Rev 3 script I had been working on a while back I never got totally finished and released. There goes my glory! Rolleyes

Do you plan to do separate listing for show dailies and weeklies, or a sub option from the main show title? Tekzilla is a prime example. I rarely watch the dailies, and want to jump right to the long weekly show, Pop Siren is another one that does that.
kricker Wrote:Dang, I had a Rev 3 script I had been working on a while back I never got totally finished and released. There goes my glory! Rolleyes

Do you plan to do separate listing for show dailies and weeklies, or a sub option from the main show title? Tekzilla is a prime example. I rarely watch the dailies, and want to jump right to the long weekly show, Pop Siren is another one that does that.

Well, Tekzilla is the only show that does this so I thought it would be pointless to make separate listings. And popSiren got canceled.

@ dumpydooby...sorry about the update. I was busy and didn't have time to check for any bugs. I will upload it first thing tomorrow.
stacked Wrote:Well, Tekzilla is the only show that does this so I thought it would be pointless to make separate listings. And popSiren got canceled.

@ dumpydooby...sorry about the update. I was busy and didn't have time to check for any bugs. I will upload it first thing tomorrow.
Okay, I was wondering if PopSiren got axed ass I didn't see it in your list...I think I watched part of an episode once...

I chose the Quicktime HD quality setting and the info shows it as playing xvid large? I haven't really dug into the log to see what is really playing though.
kricker Wrote:I chose the Quicktime HD quality setting and the info shows it as playing xvid large? I haven't really dug into the log to see what is really playing though.

This was a known issue. It has to do with the order the plugin creates the directories. The workaround is to change the plugin settings at the Video Plugins root directory. So when you click on a show, it will list the correct video format urls.

This problem is fixed in v1.01, download it above.
stacked Wrote:This was a know issue. It has to do with the order the plugin creates the directories. The workaround is to change the plugin settings at the Video Plugins root directory. So when you click on a show, it will list the correct video format urls.

This problem is fixed in v1.01, download it above.
Cool thanks. The large-xvid looked really good though Smile so I didn't really mind, just thought I'd mention it.
Thanks for this Smile

Love the content.
nice works well...thank you Nod
ASUS M2N-SLI Deluxe AM2 Athlon 64 X2 3800+, ~2.8GHz
CORSAIR XMS2 4 GB (4 x 1gig)DDR2 800
NVIDIA GeForce 8900 GTO 512mb ........resolution 1920 by 1080
10x WD 500GB SATA -HARD DRIVES
46" VIZIO LCD 1080P
plz help can't get this script to work on my xbox i have placed it in the map "scripts" and it's just wont start...
leccan Wrote:plz help can't get this script to work on my xbox i have placed it in the map "scripts" and it's just wont start...

It's not a script Rofl, it's a plugin.

Guide: How to install plugins?
I just wanted to drop you a line and say great job. I really appreciate this!
pinion Wrote:I just wanted to drop you a line and say great job. I really appreciate this!

Thanks Big Grin
  • 1(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Revision3 (Video) Addon3