• 5(current)
[RELEASE] Passion-XBMC Installer (Script)
Exclamation 
March 13th 2009 update
Another update. Few new Scripts and plugins and some update.
Caution!!! Some scripts/plugin will need one of the latest revision of XBMC.
  • Scripts:
    • Aptitude_09-03-09.zip : New - This script will upgrade your system on an aptitude based distro (also python-apt needs to be installed)

• Lucky_7_12-03-09.zip : Update - Play to Lucky 7 with XBMC - New Interface with this release!!

• myth2xbmc_r26.zip : New - Myth2XBMC is an updated/reworked version of the xbmcmythtv2 script since MythBox doesn't work on the XBOX.

• RunXM_Install_v0.17a.zip : Update - Install from scracth - Listen to all Sirius/XM Radio stations available through their online streaming application through XBMC

• RunXM_Upgrade_v0.17a.zip : Update - Upgrade a previous version - Listen to all Sirius/XM Radio stations available through their online streaming application through XBMC

• Video plugins:
    • Adult_Swim_US-Only_v0.2.zip : Update - This plugin created for Boxee by thecheese allow to watch video on http://www.adultswim.com (US Only)

• animefreak.tv_13-03-09.zip : New - Watch Anime on http://www.animefreak.tv (a lot of content available)

• Fancast_03-03-09.zip : New - Plugin for streaming video from Fancast

• NBC_v0.1.zip : New - Watch videos on http://www.nbc.com, even works outside US!!!!

• openfilm_v1.0.zip : New - Watch videos on http://www.openfilm.com

• reeplay.it_v1.0.1.zip :Update - Based on the video sharing website http://reeplay.it (video sharing)

• VideoMonkey_v1.32.zip : Update - VideoMonkey is a Plugin for YouTube... Dailymotion... And Everything- this version includes YouTube fix

• Wixi_video_12-01-09.zip : New - Create your Online Media Center, Play your media from Anywhere.
      Notes:
      - A Wixi account is required
      - In order to allow Wixi install via the installer Passion-XBMC, since offcial Wixi zip file is actually a zip of 3 differents plugins : video, music and pictures, in order to make it compatible with the installer we had to slpit in 3 different file, one per media
      There are no changes in the plugin itself but it means you will need to install Wixi for each media.

• Program plugins:
    • XBMC_Zone_Installer_v1.0.zip : New - This plugin allows you to easily download and install the plugins and scripts from xbmczone.com directly from your XBMC

• Pictures plugins:
    • Wixi_pictures_12-01-09.zip : New - Create your Online Media Center, Play your media from Anywhere.
      Notes:
      - In order to allow Wixi install via the installer Passion-XBMC, since offcial Wixi zip file is actually a zip of 3 differents plugins : video, music and pictures, in order to make it compatible with the installer we had to slpit in 3 different file, one per media
      There are no changes in the plugin itself but it means you will need to install Wixi for each media.

• Music plugins:
    • Wixi_music_12-01-09.zip : New - Create your Online Media Center, Play your media from Anywhere.
      Notes:

NOTE:

Please let us know if you notice any:
- script/plugin broken,
- script/plugin not up to date (with the last official release),
- script/plugin incompatible with some platform (XBOX, Linux, Windows, MACOSX)
Thanks for your help

Repositories Installer: select and install unofficial repositories / TAC.TV: watch videos on TAC.TV
Installer Passion-XBMC: Download and Install Add-ons (pre-Dharma only)

Thank you Temhil Smile
Waffa Wrote:You're site is in English now (great,see all optionsLaugh) , my default language is Dutch.

Had something on my mind...
I like weather fanart did also create an add on pack and do have a lot of new pictures to create another add on.

Weather fanart uses folders like 00/01/02/etc.
With the add on pack I did wrote the weather condition behind it (00 Rain Lightning).
Did this because, you see which picture were to add and then copie/paste pictures into timdog's weather fanart pack.

Can you create something like:
Upload, you see weather condition, but if you download it as pack it would have the folder structure 00/01/02/etc...

Hope this is possible, won't have to create an other add on pack.
Just have to upload them and every body can download and enjoy updated Weather fanart.

New Thread.

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=47015 Big Grin

@ Temhil: Comme ça je cesse de perturber ce fil Smile
Xbox Debug Kit + 2 Xbox Crystal / 2 ATV with Crystal HD => Many thanks to Davilla
Wink 
Waffa Wrote:You're site is in English now (great,see all optionsLaugh) , my default language is Dutch.

Had something on my mind...
I like weather fanart did also create an add on pack and do have a lot of new pictures to create another add on.

Weather fanart uses folders like 00/01/02/etc.
With the add on pack I did wrote the weather condition behind it (00 Rain Lightning).
Did this because, you see which picture were to add and then copie/paste pictures into timdog's weather fanart pack.

Can you create something like:
Upload, you see weather condition, but if you download it as pack it would have the folder structure 00/01/02/etc...

Hope this is possible, won't have to create an other add on pack.
Just have to upload them and every body can download and enjoy updated Weather fanart.

Hi.

In fact for the moment we just want to collect the max of backgroung and fanart for XBMC and propose this one for all the users. If everyone play the game, you will find every files you need for your idea. Wink
I don't need to find the files do have them already.(read my post)
It's about, upload them in a folder with weather condition name and if you download them as pack it would have the weather fanart code.(00/01/02/03/etc).
Waffa Wrote:I don't need to find the files do have them already.(read my post)
It's about, upload them in a folder with weather condition name and if you download them as pack it would have the weather fanart code.(00/01/02/03/etc).
Hi,

Shaitan opened a new theard about fanarts.fr in the 'FanArt, Background Backdrops, Posters, and Banners' section, better to discuss about it over there otherwise people will lose track here Big Grin
Thank you.

Here is the link given above:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=47015

Repositories Installer: select and install unofficial repositories / TAC.TV: watch videos on TAC.TV

Exclamation 
March 24th 2009 update
Another update. Few new Scripts and plugins and some update.
  • Scripts:
    • MultiRSS_v1.5.zip : New - RSS feed reader:
      - Single Screen Display
      - User defined feeds
      - Allows viewing each feed separately

• Navi-X_v2.6.zip : Update - Navi-X Media Browser is the ultimate streaming media browser for the XBMC! It allows you to watch and manage streaming television shows, movies, music, mixtapes, YouTube, Flickr, ShoutCAST, Podcasts, RSS feeds, pictures and text on the internet! Check out http://www.navi-x.org to download the script, watch a video demo, get screenshots or just get support for Navi-X. Check out our website today and add your own content! (THIS SCRIPT WORKS ON XBOX, WINDOWS AND LINUX!)***Now with optional Parentals Controls***

• Tic Tac Toe.zip : New - Game Tic Tac Toe. Playing against XBMC or second Player.

• Video plugins:
    • Dik_14-03-09.zip : New - Watch Dik.nl channels using this plugin. Dik.nl and plugin both only available in Dutch language.

• IPlayer_2009-03-06b.zip : Update - BBC iPlayer NOTE: UK Only

• GameSpot_Videos_v1.0.zip : New - Plugin to stream videos from GameSpot.com

• The_Best_of_ITV_2009-03-17.zip : Update - The best of the videos from http://www.itv.com

• Program plugins:
    • XBMC_Zone_Installer_v1.1.zip : Update - This plugin allows you to easily download and install the plugins and scripts from xbmczone.com directly from your XBMC

NOTE:

- script/plugin broken,
Thanks for your help

Exclamation 
March 30th 2009 update
Nice update today. I let you have a look.
  • Scripts:
    • Addons_Update_Checker_v1.0.rar : New - Script to check if any of your installed Scripts/Plugins have an updated version in SVN.

• myTV_v1.19_Beta.zip : Update - A tv guide using TV listing data from your own countries DataSource.

• T3CH Upgrader_v1.8.rar : Update - Update your current T3CH Build to latest release (XBOX only)

• Video plugins:
    • ESPN_Video_r874.zip : Update - Plugin for ESPN (videos + podcasts)

• Eurogamer_TV_v1.0.zip : New - Stream videos from Eurogamer TV website

• MTVN_r858.zip : New - MTV Networks - Video plugin for music videos from MTV Networks

• NBA.com_Videos_r812.zip : Update - Watch videos on NBA.com

• NBC_Universal_r822.zip : Update - Watch videos on http://www.nbc.com, even outside US!!!

• PBS_b4.zip : Update - PBS: FRONTLINE, NOVA, and NATURE Video Plugin for XBMC

• reeplay.it_v1.1.rar : Update - Based on the video sharing website http://reeplay.it (video sharing)

• YouTube_1.4.3.zip : Update - A plugin to watch YouTube videos

• Program plugins:
    • GoogleReader_v1.0.rar : New - Plugin to provide a way of browsing and reading all your subscriptions and items from your GoogleReader account

• XBMCWorld_SVN_Installer_31-01-09.rar : New - Plugin allowing to retrieve last versions of scripts/plugins available in Google code SVN of xbmcworld

• XBMC_Zone_Installer_v1.2.zip : Update - This plugin allows you to easily download and install the plugins and scripts from xbmczone.com directly from your XBMC

NOTE:

- script/plugin broken,
Thanks for your help

I forgot to mention an important update on our server today:
  • Skins:
    • Aeon Stark : New - The famous Aeon Stark is release. Xpr and file version are available, it seems the installer has a issue on downloading the file version, we are working on it.

Thumbs Up 
Keep up the great works guys, much appreciated!Big Grin
I just got the new XBMC 9.04 installed on my computer (Windows Vista, fyi). I tried opening Installer Passion-XBMC... I get a message saying "Checking the update, Please wait..." then it closes and the "(running)" disappears from the script listing.

There's no errors that show up in the scripts output screen. I re-downloaded the Pre-1.0 zip file from http://passion-xbmc.org/tpmod/?dl=item143 and tried to run again, with the same results. Any ideas?
Exclamation 
Hi Guys,

Just to let you know even if I don't post here (very busy those days), I still try to update the server with new releases.
About the issue calvin8714 is talking about, it starts to be a real issue for us, since it is the result of too much connection on the FTP server.
What's happening really is when the installer tries to connect and there are already too much people on it, the server sends this message:
Code:
530 Sorry, the maximum number of allowed clients (20) are already connected.
And consequently the installer is just waiting (but doesn't do any retry to connect).
We are really sorry about that and that the reason why we are working on moving the FTP server to the web server of Passion XBMC with a real download manager (developer will be able to post their script/plugin) and we won't have this number of connections limit issue.
So the issue is not really with the script but with the server, again sorry about that. Hopefully we will solve it soon, but still it will take few weeks to do it.

I realized the most obvious issue was a mistake in the XML on the server, I fixed it and it should be OK by now (except when more than 20 clients are connected simultaneously).

I thought Navi-X was the way to go. Was I wrong....Passion-XBMC for the win. Install all scripts, plugins and skins through Passion-XBMC.

Also, this is the cleanest thread I have read through on this site. After reading through 20-30 pages on the Hulu plugin thread (since I was interested in adding a proxy, but didn't realize how slow proxies are...especially the free one's) I was starting to think that every thread was like that.

Love the posts here when you do update, very clear on what updates and what new scripts/plugins/skins are available for download/install.

Keep up all the good work.
Temhil Wrote:About the issue calvin8714 is talking about, it starts to be a real issue for us, since it is the result of too much connection on the FTP server.

That makes sense... I never thought of limited FTP connections. I was thinking it was an issue with the new XBMC version.

Having said this, PassionXBMC is still my favorite installer, as always, thank you to everyone working on it.
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Passion-XBMC Installer (Script)0