Bad video quality
paul Wrote:Like gamester17 states Basically crap in crap out . which is like i said poor source material
Ie DVD it's not good enough for HD tv as the resolution is too low.
As for being agressive with you guys, then i aint even started being aggressive but i won't waste my time on losers like yourself and ashlarSmile
I won't add a thing to your personal attacks.
Regarding the crap in-crap out theory: no doubt about that but postprocessing is a solution to the problem. Also, good bitrate DVDs are NOT crappy Xvids off the net.
There's a whole industry of high quality video processors (Lumagen, Crystalio, DVDO, ecc.), there's a (currently) 2.562 posts thread on AVS Forum entirely dedicated to postprocessing with an HTPC. All this won't be negated by your arrogance.
Welcome to my ignore list. Nod
frank Wrote:It has nothing to do with what type of format as i said a DVD will look great playing through my xbox 360 but when played through my HTPc it is grainy no matter what i do. Refresh rate can be changed now which is great and xbmc will get better and better i was just pointing out a issue NOT complaining.Just because you dont have this issue doesnt mean others dont and from what i have read on this forum a lot of peaple have similar issues with video playback be it frame rate issues or the way it looks. And putting a smiley face after calling me a loser doesnt make it funny you twat.

Thanks mate twats are usefull.
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Bad video quality0