White XBMC Media Center bar
Question 
There is a white bar across the top of my TV screen whith the words XBMC Media center in it, when I stream to Apple TV. I am using the latest patch 4 ATV. Is there any way to get rid of it? :confused2:
cbleman Wrote:There is a white bar across the top of my TV screen whith the words XBMC Media center in it, when I stream to Apple TV. I am using the latest patch 4 ATV. Is there any way to get rid of it? :confused2:

yes, search this forum for "fullscreen".
Ummmm OK.... Sorry to seem so thick; I read all the posts and am still lost. Maybe I overlooked it.... Do you have a link to the proper post?
Thanks
cbleman Wrote:Ummmm OK.... Sorry to seem so thick; I read all the posts and am still lost. Maybe I overlooked it.... Do you have a link to the proper post?
Thanks

sigh Smile

settings -> display ->resolutions, pick the one with "fullscreen". Do the test resolution.
Couldn't XBMC for Apple TV by default use the screen resolution that has "Full Screen" in it? There's a lot of people that has problems with this.
A Milton Wrote:Couldn't XBMC for Apple TV by default use the screen resolution that has "Full Screen" in it? There's a lot of people that has problems with this.

in testing with Launcher 2.2 right now Smile
I did that; it didn't help. The bar is still there. I had to adjust the screen size so I could see the whole thing.
oops.... Spoke to soon. I closed XBMC and brought it back. Works great.... Thanks for the help

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
White XBMC Media Center bar0