Color Space Problems / Queries
athloni Wrote:So XBMC Live needs a setting (in the apearance screen) to output limited range RGB. With that setting enabled XBMC shouldn't expand to full range RGB anymore.

That would be the only good option to show video AND userinterface with the correct colors and no need for changing driver settings.

But I though you personally were seeing that Limited range gave you WTW? I think we need to clarify the situation before raising a ticket.

Additionally, ideally YCbCr output adjusted should be supported too - this is the best option for avoiding quantisation issues.
althekiller Wrote:Have you tried bumping the brightness up in the XBMC Video OSD?
it just crossed my mind: Is there any Brightness / contrast setting in the Video OSD anymore?? I can't remember if I've ever seen that since upgraded to Beta2. Can anyone pls confirm? Cheers!!
MINIX NEO U22-XJ | Denon AVC-X3800H | KEF Q750 | KEF Q150 | KEF Q250c | KEF Q50a | KEF Kube 10 MIE | LG OLED65G16LA | CoreELEC
Still there. But I don't wish to try poor workaround of adjusting all video down to black level of 0, then calibrate screen for black=0 (as all other input sources are correctly black=16).
TheSwissKnife Wrote:But I though you personally were seeing that Limited range gave you WTW? I think we need to clarify the situation before raising a ticket.

Additionally, ideally YCbCr output adjusted should be supported too - this is the best option for avoiding quantisation issues.

Maybe you should create a ticket for choosing between RGB and YCBRC output.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Color Space Problems / Queries0