Customizing sources.xml for MediaStream
I had my sources.xml file customized when I was using project mayhem III so that when I went to music it only showed my network paths for those folders and on videos it only shows the relevant for those and so on.

I loaded up media stream and now it asks me to specify a source for any options. Then it won't let me distinguish between videos, tv and movie folders.

Anyone have this set up and mind shooting me some sample code or their sources.xml file.

Thanks for any help guys.
I have this problem also. Most of my sources are linked to an SMB drive, but mediastream doesn't seem to pick these up?
nluk100 Wrote:I have this problem also. Most of my sources are linked to an SMB drive, but mediastream doesn't seem to pick these up?

I also use mediastream and at first i found it a bit confusing Haveing three sections for videos.
But i soon realised that the Videos section is mainly aimed at file view, whereas Tv shows
And movies is aimed at Libray mode.
once you have set up your sources for TV shows and movies and music and told it what each source is and then scanned each into the library it then starts to make sense. this way when you click on say tv shows it will only show tv shows and nothing else. But you do need to enable library mode as a final step.
I hope this makes sense to youSmile
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
shanoboy Wrote:I had my sources.xml file customized when I was using project mayhem III so that when I went to music it only showed my network paths for those folders and on videos it only shows the relevant for those and so on.

I loaded up media stream and now it asks me to specify a source for any options. Then it won't let me distinguish between videos, tv and movie folders.

Anyone have this set up and mind shooting me some sample code or their sources.xml file.

Thanks for any help guys.
Here is a sample of my sources code

Quote:<sources>
<programs>
<default></default>
</programs>
<video>
<default></default>
<source>
<name>Movies</name>
<path>F:\Movies\</path>
</source>