Could someone please fix TheTVDB scraper?
vdrfan, just installed the new Rev17522 build from Jester. now it doesn't even detect that the show info is in Polish.

for example
http://www.thetvdb.com/?tab=series&id=83920&lid=18

it always defaults to English, and when trying to refresh TV show info, it just says Czas Honoru (EN), there is no Polish entry.
Works fine here. Please set the "Language" to "pl" and check the "Language Override for Banners" option in TVDB scraper settings. If its still not working please test with a very recent SVN build and post a full debug log.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
Hello, I am just wondering why is it nessessary to have this option? Wouldnt be better to automatically doenload ENglish fanart whenever other languages' fanart doesnt exist?

Also what if I use 3 languages? There is no option for this.. I have to create another source.

I think it would be better if there was an option to select more than one language and set the priority of what language will be used when searching.

btw XBMC is the bestNod
kapcom01 Wrote:Hello, I am just wondering why is it nessessary to have this option? Wouldnt be better to automatically doenload ENglish fanart whenever other languages' fanart doesnt exist?

That setting has been removed already.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Could someone please fix TheTVDB scraper?0