core.xxxxx files
Today I just happen to notice some extra files in my home folder. I found this odd as they are large files. I opened one of these files up with nano and I believe XBMC is creating them. I have attached a screen shot and a small code snip of one of this files. Anyone else having this issue?

My setup:
Ubuntu 8.10 x86
XBMC SVN 16752

Screenshot:

Code Snip:
PHP Code:
example:
  - 
self.button xbmcgui.ControlButton(10025020050'Status'font='font14')
^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^
R��^H^X��^H^]��^H'��^H5��^HA��^HN��^H^@^@^@^@U��^HW��^HY��^H_��^H^R��^Hf��^Hs��^H���^H���^$
label          : [opt] string or unicode - text string.
font           : [opt] string - font used for label text. (e.g. '
font13')
textColor      : [opt] hexstring - color of enabled button'
s label. (e.g'0xFFFFFFFF')
disabledColor  : [opthexstring color of disabled button's label. (e.g. '0xFFFF3300')
shadowColor    : [opt] hexstring - color of button'
s label's shadow. (e.g. '0xFF000000')
focusedColor   : [opt] hexstring - color of focused button'
s label. (e.g'0xFFFFFF00')
label2         : [optstring or unicode text string.

NoteYou can use the above as keywords for arguments and skip certain optional arguments.

Once you use a keywordall following arguments require the keyword
Created when XBMC fails badly and core dumps. If you read teh troubleshooting sticky you will see that these can be used during a traceback to provide the devs with needed information. Otherwise I just delete them...
Openelec Gotham, MCE remote(s), Intel i3 NUC, DVDs fed from unRAID cataloged by DVD Profiler. HD-DVD encoded with Handbrake to x.264. Yamaha receiver(s)
I have read the troubleshooting sticky, I guess I just missed that part. (Thanks for assuming I didn't. I'm still new to the XBMC scene, can't know everything.. Wink )

Thanks anyways.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
core.xxxxx files0