Build Scripts - and automated build failures
Hi,

i'm reaching out to the skinners who are uploading to the svn skin repository and maintain the build.bat files there.

is there a place to raise defects against your build scripts? I'm having trouble with a lot of the scripts not building because the build scripts are broken.

Just to be clear i'm building from HEAD on svn. and its the Build.bat files and the texture batch files they call that are the issue (in some not all cases).

Why?

because i run an automated build script and produce a build of XBMC on a frequent basis, and i'm extending this to include all of the skins in the repository. Here in lies the rub.
Some build scripts are very mature and don't make assumptions, or use pause commands to grab the users attention, i dont have issue with these, they work fine.
However other will not build at all, they even throw errors, or don't check where they are being run from and just start creating directories and trying to xcopy * based on the authors assumption.

Many thanks,

BOB.SMITH

P.S im more than willing to help fix these issues, and have the fix in my working copy. I can supply diff for those that want them.
deleted. Sorry.
mistake, oops!!! Sorry.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Build Scripts - and automated build failures0