No more menu lag for XBMC ProjectMayhem skins.
Lightbulb 
This may not be considered an important post, and I would think the large majority of forum members here do not require this advice I'm providing, however on the forums I have noticed at least a few posts (so far) of this gripe and for those who have yet to figure out a solution I would like to offer this one.

If you have problems with lag when using the cursor on the main menu for your project mayhem skins (HD or III) in XBMC for Windows, you can turn off the menu button backgrounds which cause some systems to lag when the cursor moved over each button.

To do this all you need to do is click settings, click skin settings, click backgrounds, and select each checkbox/radio for videos, music, pictures, ect, ect, then just leave each path blank. The lag should subside instantly, if it does not you can go one further in skin settings and turn off the info enumeration for each button, under the Home Window tab by unselecting the info checkbox's/radiobox's.

I hope those who couldn't correct their lag find this post helpful and no longer have the need to post complaints about the skin's button lag Big Grin
This solution should work on the betas and full releases of Atlantis which use PM skins.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
No more menu lag for XBMC ProjectMayhem skins.0