Show video files not in the library
Hi,

I'm trying to tune my <tvshowmatching> regexps, to ensure that all my tv recordings get indexed into the library.

Is there any way to see only the files that are present in a source, but not in the library? Or perhaps to highlight unindexed files in some manner?
You can look at them in File mode (In MediaStream this is Video > TV Shows, not sure about PM3) but that'll show all not just the missing ones.
Hitcher Wrote:You can look at them in File mode (In MediaStream this is Video > TV Shows, not sure about PM3) but that'll show all not just the missing ones.

Yeah, file mode is good for seeing everything, but it's impossible to tell which files have been "missed" by the scraper. I'm looking for a way to locate all of those videos that the scraper has been forced to skip for whatever reason. Without the confidence that your videos have all gone into the library, it slightly reduces the value and "reliability" of the library.

Seems there really should be a way to highlight the files that are not in the library.
I agree this would be nice to have. Perhaps it could also show results with a low match percentage to help identify any it may have gotten wrong.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Show video files not in the library0