Need help with MediStream Mod
paul Wrote:If no one objects i will merge this mod into one i did in my signature bellow and upload it.
I have allready replaced the fonts in it with mediastream default fonts as i found them far too small on my tv as soon as i have got it working to my satisfaction i will release it assuming tjost has no objections??

Where i can found this release Huh
thank's
do you found the solution ?
Sorry but i have been unable to make this mod work right or at least not and be able to read the
on screen text. I have just uploaded the xbox friendley version to http://www.mediafire.com/?it25leyy2rd
But i never got the text to look right on a standard tv though it looked ok on my pc
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
i have plex maybe its better :-)
Great looking mod, I was trying something quite similar but had quite a few glitches, how did you mod the files? Did you just place the replacement files in the media folder? Or did you actually compress them into the texture.xpr file? I wanted to do some testing with your xpr thinking I could find a fix for the problems I'm running into but it's locked. I know I can just get the files from the uncompressed depository but that's what I tried before and had issues.

Any help is appreciated, also if you want help or to share trials and errors that would be great it seems like were trying similar mods.
I copy my files in the Media folder and rename the png that have loaded in the xml files. for example "lefblade.png" <-orginal replace->"leftblade2.png"

thats all.
both links from paul and tjost are dead.
Any other link for this mod ?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Need help with MediStream Mod1