[RELEASE] MySoju Plugin (Chinese, Japanese, Taiwanese and Korean Movies and TV Shows)
It works again! I think they were updating their site!
Is anyone else having a problem with this plugin? it show the same shows multiple times. I have Voinage's latest plugin for this site.
The website looks the same but something must have changed. Thanks.
Not working here again. Voinage need a fix.
Good to go.
Yeah, not working here too. Multiple title listed...
How about getting the fixed version then, googlecode page listed in sig.

Hence the good to go comment........
Quote:How about getting the fixed version then, googlecode page listed in sig.

Yeah... it works! Thanks a lot !!
Thanks so much for working on this!! It looks like the multiple listing is fixed. Has anyone tried to play an episode? each episode is usually broken up into 4 parts and they are displayed when you click on an episode. I've tried 3 different shows that had worked before and now I'm not seeing any episodes. anyone else having this issue?
Help me to help you.

What shows, what episodes etc.

It`s probably just new links to new hosts after web site update.
Big Grin 
I will be more specific next time. Here are the ones I tried with your latest plugin, the episode numbers are the ones I tried:

Good Job, Good Job - ep4, ep17, ep22
Alone in Love - ep1, ep7, ep10, ep16
Attic Cat ep3

I looked on the website and they are running on the website and I choose different servers they are on. Thank you so much for working on this!!
Hey Voinage,
Any luck with this plug in? Thanks.
I know that all of you guys are really busy. If anyone can update this, I would greatly appreciate it.
Can anyone take a look at this plug in? it's not working right for me. Is it working for anyone else?
Big Grin 
I was wondering if any of the scriptors could view this plug and try to make it work? you can find the latest verison through voinage here. None of the shows work. If you need an error log let me know. Thanks so much for your help.
This is for you Voinage. A request to fix this plugin. None of the show seem to work. The menus come up but the folders for a show are empty. Thanks again.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] MySoju Plugin (Chinese, Japanese, Taiwanese and Korean Movies and TV Shows)0