[RELEASE] MySoju Plugin (Chinese, Japanese, Taiwanese and Korean Movies and TV Shows)
Done, brother.

But only temp so you can at least watch the old hosts.

Read your Pm for more details on the full new plugin.

Vin.
It's great to have you back brother!! The plugin now works. I've tested it on the T3CH XBMC 2009-06-01 9.04.1-FIXED-Babylon and T3CH XBMC 2009-12-09 SVN rev25497 and it works on both. Now we just need the site to fix all of their broken links. Thanks, you the man!!
Merry Christmas and a Happy new yearLaugh
Please use the rev 3 version it`s just better and the video routines have been vastly improved.

Vin.
revision three really is better! thank you so much. There is one show, under Korean Dramas, "Family Honor". when I go to it from the website (http://www.mysoju.com) there is a weird player on top of the episode and you have to press play for the episode to play. When try to go to it from xbmc, it doesn't how that anything is there. would you be able to modify the script so that it can be played from xbmc? it's good to have you back!
Sorry, only just checking things as life attacking again.

ViiKii , hmm. It`s just a horrible player, the videos are from Youtube.

Do you want a Subtitle selection or just a particular one ?

Either way I`m playing with Wireshark whilst watching Shiroi haru.....

Doing the modification now.

Completed. Enjoy the Drama.
you rock!!Big Grinenglish subtitles would be nice as the default if that's easy. if not then I'm just glad you added more sources. Get some well deserved rest.
Hello,

I like to try this plugin. How may I install it on XBMC on Apple TV? Is it on the SVN? Thanks.
Major changes to the website have been made. Can anyone pick up the script so it will work in xbmc? Voinage had made changes to it the last time and you can dl his version in the posts for this thread. I'm not sure how to install scripts on apple tv (to answer the previous post). I'm running xbmc on an xbox. Thank you.
DrkRavenBrow Wrote:Major changes to the website have been made. Can anyone pick up the script so it will work in xbmc? Voinage had made changes to it the last time and you can dl his version in the posts for this thread. I'm not sure how to install scripts on apple tv (to answer the previous post). I'm running xbmc on an xbox. Thank you.

Would love to see this brought back to life. Or a dramafever plugin will be appreciated too
Agreed, this would be great to have.
is there any way to get dramafever.com content to work on xbmc? I think dramafever is owned by hulu
I'm copy the .zip file into my Apple TV 2 using the WinSCP. and put it into the var/mobile/media. Then trying to install from zip in AT2 and it say does not have the correct structure.
vietintegboi Wrote:I'm copy the .zip file into my Apple TV 2 using the WinSCP. and put it into the var/mobile/media. Then trying to install from zip in AT2 and it say does not have the correct structure.

I get the same result.
Any update on this? I tried to copy this on my apple tv 2 using winscp and had the same results.
Would love to see this also... Any good tips, to get movies, series or TV channels from Hong Kong? Like TVB etc?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] MySoju Plugin (Chinese, Japanese, Taiwanese and Korean Movies and TV Shows)0