Vertical Volume Bar
I am modifying the project mayhem 3 skin and I would really like to make the volume dialog box that comes up when you use the right analog stick to adjust the volume be vertical instead of horzontal.
I am actually using the PM3.HD volume dialog box in place of the one that comes with project mayhem because it looks more like what I want it to.

Eventually, I want the volume dialog box to show up in place of the fuel gauge in the pic below.

But in order to do that I need the bar to go up and down instead of side to side and I can't seem to figure it out.
Is it possible?
If so, how or could you at least point me in the right direction?

If you need anymore info like another screencap or the coding that I'm using for "progress" in default.xml or dialogvolumebar.xml please let me know!
haven't looked in to how the volume bar is done, but couldn't you just us a:
<animation effect="rotate" end="-90" time="0" center="0,0" condition="true">Conditional</animation>
to rotate it so it's left-to-right. But there probably is a better way...
  • Livingroom - C2D E8400, P5N7A-VM on a Samsung 46" LE46M86 FullHD via HDMI
  • Kitchen - ASRock 330 HT Displayed on a Samsung Lapfit 22" dual touch screen LD220Z
  • Bedroom - LG Laptop on a 32" tv
Thank you!
That works.
I tried that earlier today but I must have messed something up or put it on the wrong line because it didn't work.

Thanks for the help.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Vertical Volume Bar0