[RELEASE] BW Cinema Plugin
Thumbs Up 
Wrote up this plugin for BW Cinema (my first plugin!). It is an Indian movie site where you need to be a registered (paid) member to watch streaming videos. The username and password need to be configured via the Plugin Settings.

I will need to add login failure notifications and such, but this is an initial release does the job well enough so long as you configure the login details.

Can be found at my (new) Google code page:
http://code.google.com/p/adityaag-xbmc-p...loads/list
Well done.

It`s a great feeling when you release your first plugin.

More-
Quick update. Found a small bug in using the recently added feature. The bug as been fixed and the new version 0_1a is available on the code page.
I cant get the script to work. Getting an error.
repost
"Getting an error" doesn't say much. Can you provide more details re: the error message you're getting? Platform, version of XBMC, what does that message say and and A LINK to the debug.log
This is how we do it in here. K?

Regards,
pX
I wrote this plugin for my parents actually and they told me the same thing recently. I went and update xbmc to the June release and everything seems to be running fine since then. Try that but as was already posted more info on what the error message is would be crucial. Make sire you're connected to the intenet if course. Also, I've only tested this on the xbox
Plugin not working. Tried just now. Any Help?
does this mean I can watch bwcinema on apple tv ?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] BW Cinema Plugin0