[RELEASE] NFL Network Highlights (Video) Plugin
updated to v0.7.6. You may need to clear your video thumbnail cache to fix the thumbnails.

Link in the first post.
Thanks again Smile Works great now Smile
Hi MPauley73,

For some wierd reasons the NFL Network plugin is partially broken. Some of the links stopped working but the actual site looks ok. For example:

Under Shows NFL Total Access and Playbook don't work, but NFL Gameday still works. Also under Teams the existing links work.

I wonder if its new content vs. old content thing that works and not work, but I assume it will require your attention.

Still love this plugin very much and is part of my daily Nfl Network news, keep up the great work. XBMC rules.

Thanks,
Sorry I mistakenly addressed to stacked for this plugin last time while I was replying on ATDHE.net plugin Blush
Hi MPauley73,

Please look into this plugin. It seems to be totally broken now.

Thanks.
Anyone wants to look at this script? Would appreciate...
Sorry, been caught up in real life but I'll gave this fixed in a few days.

Mike
MPauley73 Wrote:Sorry, been caught up in real life but I'll gave this fixed in a few days.

Mike

Hey thanks, really appreciate.
+1 for people who are sad that this no longer works Sad

Please try.

Thank youuu
Version 2 is located here:

http://xbmc-mdpauley.googlecode.com/file...v2.0.0.rar

Please delete the old NFL Network Highlights folder from your video plugin folder and drop this on in.

Big change... All scraping is now done in on my side. Which will greatly speed things up for the end user.

-Mike
Thanks Smile This is something I can't live without Smile
Hi Mike,

Do you think you could look into this plugin again. It seems they have changed some of the streams, i.e. the old ones play but the new ones don't...

Thanks.
I was wondering if anyone else would like to take over the rss feed/backend process for this plugin. I've been running it on nearlyfreespeech.net for the past year and now I just don't have the time to maintain it.

Shoot me a PM and we can get moved before I remove the php scripts.

MDPauley
MDPauley, thanks for your work. I managed to install XBMC on Apple TV 2, and I would like to install your script, but I don't know if it's possible and how to do it.
Best Regards,
Ricardo
Would love to see this working again as well.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] NFL Network Highlights (Video) Plugin0