Make forum-search from "The beginning" by default
ok, before i get into this ground breaking new feature topic i would like to give some props to the peoples (programmers/developers of xbmc).  which is, this product is simply the greatest thing i have come across since... well tivo (although mine is actually an ultimate tv).... so that mean best thing ive seen in the past two-three years (imo).  it's the sole reason i bought a xbox, because i do not even play video games.  also, i might be wrong but there is a new product from denon which is pretty similar to what xbmc allows the xbox to do, atleast from my understanding of the product.  it only costs a mesely $3k (mu).  thats a far cry from the $80 (xbox from pawn shop going outta business sale thats not a sale) $1.02 (supplies from lowes to build home made power cable since my second hand xbox did not come with one) $15 (used hdtv connection cables *essential*) $53.04 (chip from shady internet site) $77 (160gb hard drive from ebay) = $226.06 and a couple hours of my time scouring the internet for software and technical procedures.  all done just to use xmbc.... so again thanks!  

soooo, here is the feature.... it is very simple make the beging the default search criteria on the forum search engine.  it's that simple.  it seems every admin/developer says the same thing "search from the begining".  i would rather them spend their time adding new feature to this already splended program then repeating that phrase over and over again to people like me who just skim and do not read throughly!!....... oh yeah, now is the time i appologize if this suggestion has already been made. :-)
i know this might be off the topic for this forum (not the post). nevertheless, those of you who read my post and were unaware of the denon media server reference here is a link with some information about it.

http://abcnews.go.com/section....23.html
we would if we could, but unfortunatly there doesn't seem to be a such option available in ikonboard forums admin control panel(?)
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Make forum-search from "The beginning" by default0