Library mode
I have a couple of hundred AVI movie files on a NAS that are accessed from my ATV (2.2 OS) using SMB. I have run the IMDB scraper on all of them.

When I turn on library mode and try to view by titles, the ATV appears to hang. However, when I log in, I see that the XBMC process is using up 90% of the CPU cycles, probably preparing the library data. Its a few hours now and it hasn't completed.

Should it be taking this long? Or have I stumbled upon a bug?

Thanks.
Fire TV Stick, Xiaomi Mi Box, Tanix TX3 Mini (S905W), Fire TV with 4K, Apple TV 4K, Tanix TX3 (S905X3)
unmesh Wrote:I have a couple of hundred AVI movie files on a NAS that are accessed from my ATV (2.2 OS) using SMB. I have run the IMDB scraper on all of them.

When I turn on library mode and try to view by titles, the ATV appears to hang. However, when I log in, I see that the XBMC process is using up 90% of the CPU cycles, probably preparing the library data. Its a few hours now and it hasn't completed.

Should it be taking this long? Or have I stumbled upon a bug?

Thanks.

I did a "Clean Library" before switching to library mode and the rebuild finished quickly Big Grin
Fire TV Stick, Xiaomi Mi Box, Tanix TX3 Mini (S905W), Fire TV with 4K, Apple TV 4K, Tanix TX3 (S905X3)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Library mode0