Problems getting video calibration to "stick"
Hi. I have a mac mini, running xbmc atlantis 8.10. I use a Logitech DiNovo Mini keyboard as a keyboard/mouse.

I bring up the video calibration screen and make all the adjustments, hitting "enter" after each adjustment. When I'm done, I hit esc (this requires an FN key on the Dinovo Mini).

This actually takes me to windowed mode, but when I return to full screen mode, the screen is not adjusted properly.

Any ideasHuh I have a wired keyboard and mouse I can use if this is something funky that's being caused by the dinovo mini.

Thanks..

Kevin
kkj1961 Wrote:Hi. I have a mac mini, running xbmc atlantis 8.10. I use a Logitech DiNovo Mini keyboard as a keyboard/mouse.

I bring up the video calibration screen and make all the adjustments, hitting "enter" after each adjustment. When I'm done, I hit esc (this requires an FN key on the Dinovo Mini).

This actually takes me to windowed mode, but when I return to full screen mode, the screen is not adjusted properly.

Any ideasHuh I have a wired keyboard and mouse I can use if this is something funky that's being caused by the dinovo mini.

Thanks..

Kevin

What version, Atlantis or Atlantis-bf1?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Problems getting video calibration to "stick"0