Slow when entering large picture map on network
Wink 
when entering a map on my xbms or smb server it takes a long time before the filelist of the pictures shows (more than 5000 pictures in the map), it does not say anything so one wonders sometime if it has hanged itself.
when browsing forward/backward (picture on screen, not in list) it does not return at the position of the picture that is showing when exiting the picture with the menu button on the remote, and it takes a long time exiting the picture as well (i think that it is refreshing the whole list of pictures again from the server, it should allready know this list and have it in the cache).

the build i use is from 19/6-2004.
the network is 100 mbs.
the server is a win 2000 server with lots of memory and a fast processor.

1. xbmc should show a message when getting the filelist of all the pictures so one does not think that it has hanged.
2. xbmc should not refresh the filelist with all the pictures when returning to the list from viewing a picture (it should allready know this filelist).
3. xbmc should update its position in the filelist when stepping forward/backwards when showing pictures so that when one returns to the list the position of the marker is at the last viewed picture.

this is the only things that is nagging me at the moment of this very fine software.

keep the good work up...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Slow when entering large picture map on network0