Mapping functions to remote
I've currently got my Harmony One remote set up so I can go straight to Home, My Movies, My TV Shows, My Music and My Pictures but I'd also like to add buttons to automatically 'Update Library' and 'Clean Library'.
I've had a look in the manual and various xml's but I can't find anything relating to either for them.

So is it possible or not?
Yes as far as Update Library goes - there's a builtin function for that (no doubt named "UpdateLibrary"). Check Util.cpp for the complete list of builtins, and please add any that are missing to the online manual. (Perhaps we need a way to scrape that and auto-update the wiki...)

Cheers,
Jonathan
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Very usefull with harmony, you can set a lot of things under buttons real cool.

List of Built In Functions
Thanks, found the Update Library one - XBMC.updatelibrary(database) - so is it possible to have one for Clean Library or is this something I should use the Trac for?
One of the things I did is this.

<one>XBMC.PlayMedia(http://server-07.stream-server.nl:8100)</one>

Add this to keymap <home>

So when I'm in homepage and push 1 on the remote, Xfm radio starts playing.
Don't have to put on the tv for playing favorite radiostation.Nod
Waffa Wrote:One of the things I did is this.

<one>XBMC.PlayMedia(http://server-07.stream-server.nl:8100)</one>

Add this to keymap <home>

So when I'm in homepage and push 1 on the remote, Xfm radio starts playing.
Don't have to put on the tv for playing favorite radiostation.Nod

Nice Smile
ZOTAC IONITX-D-E Intel Atom N330 Dual Core 1.6 GHz NVIDIA ION with LIVE on SSD (now updated to Nvidia Shield Pro (P2897)
Sorry to dig up an old thread, but didn't see the need to make a new one.
What I am trying to do is when in my movie and tv show library and actually on a playable file (not a series or season, only a movie or episode) I want my normal select button to actually open the info screen instead.
The idea is to use the Stark info screen to its full potential. Then i can use my select button again to pick watch from this screen.

I thought it would be as simple as adding <select>Info</select> to the <MyVideoLibrary> section of my keymap.xml, but this is not the case.

This is on windows and I am using Eventghost to interface the remote. Also eventghost is using the latest plugin which actually maps to remote keys, rather than to keyboard bindings.

If anyone can help it would be much appreciated.

Thanks
kulprit

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Mapping functions to remote0