Couple of windows questions
I currently am using xbmc media stream.

I have a folder on my hard drive labeled videos under videos there are folders each folder has a movie in it.

1. How do i setup a backdrop for each movie I have the image i just want it to fill the screen behind it and have it look all cool like i see on here.

2. Anyone know how to convert a dvd into a avi or what the best way is for me to import my dvd's to my PC. For some reason i tried handbreak and it did not work right.. need help please.

Thanks
Rich
minusbfold Wrote:1. How do i setup a backdrop for each movie I have the image i just want it to fill the screen behind it and have it look all cool like i see on here.
XBMC will scan your folders names and grab the fanart automatically. Or you can specify the fanart you want to use by placing the image in the same directory as your movie files (i.e. movie.avi, movie-fanart.jpg).

Quote:2. Anyone know how to convert a dvd into a avi or what the best way is for me to import my dvd's to my PC. For some reason i tried handbreak and it did not work right.. need help please.
I dont think you will get any one correct answer here for that. Lots of people use many different applications to achieve this, such as meGUI, fairUse, handbreak and many others.
Thanks much..

Cause right now i currently have them in vob files and it doesnt seem to be reading any vob files or any of my folders.
Also will the movie-fanart.jpg cover the whole screen?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Couple of windows questions0