Movie Trailers no longer working?
T3CH XBMC 2008-12-30 **FIXED** SVN rev16762

Not sure if you want a ticket opening for this?

Even if you refresh the info the trailer plays until you have refreshed a few more files then no longer plays, looks like it atempts to play it.

http://pastebin.com/m7508a9ee
Please check whether Atlantis/8.10 has the same problem and submit a bug report on trac with this info.
-= Team Kodi developer fueled by heavy metal =-
Will do mate, that was my next port of call... I'll do my best to get it done tonight. Big Grin
Installed Atlantis/8.10, rescraped all movie info and now movies that I know have trailers, 3:10 to Yuma, 10,000BC and American Gangster for example now have the Trailer button greyed out.... it finished scraping at midnight last night so I'll get a debug up after work today....
But then again how will I debug it if I cant play it, even if I refresh the button is still greyed out Huh
Providing a debug log about the scraping process could give us a clue about the issue causing this, so it could help although I'm not sure about this oc.
Thanks Arnova... I'll do my best to get as much info as I can up... are you getting the same or do you not use trailers?
I don't use trailers and actually I'm wondering: where are they located? In the movie info, or is this in video db-mode? So I guess steps to reproduce would help too ;-)
Not sure why - but no trailers here either. Upgraded to the 12/30 T3CH SVN. (Isn't this the Atlantis/8.10 in this release? Tons of new minor differences I noticed.)
Thats the build after Atlantis which is the one I noticed the problem in.... I've downgraded to the Atlantis 8.10 build but havent had an evening free to get a debug done and a ticket raised... that build also has problems with trailers... but I'm wondering if the legal problems scraping IMDB are going to put an end to trailers anyway Huh
I too downgraded to Atlantis/8.10 PROPER.

Still no trailers. Also, lots of freezing (1080i output - somewhat normal but more than before) on all Atlantis versions. Also noticed many many many failures on streaming content with the 12/30 T3CH SVN - scripts couldn't stream (except thru DVDplayer) and mplayer failed on many other streams that weren't local.
Also tried an older T3Ch install I still had w/ a different IMDB scraper etc. (like 1 year old - so not Atlantis build) and I cleared the video db, rescanned a few files I knew should have trailers, and they too were greyed out.

I think the scraper for the trailers is broken. Perhaps new code on IMDB's end?
2 things:

1) The debug log is only a snippet, we like full debug logs.
2) (And I have to ask this because of #1): What skin are u using and did you try the default PM3 skin too?
Arnova, sorry for the delay... life is getting in the way at the moment... no sooner have I left work than I seem to be sat here again! I'll get a full debug up from the Atlantis build asap. Smile Its a completely fresh stock build..
I noticed the trailer issue here too. Is there a way to integrate the Apple Trailer script with the library, or to pass a movie name from the libary to the apple script to execute a search? BTW, running Atlantis 8.1 Live edition and it's "stock."

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Movie Trailers no longer working?0