PM3.HD TV, Movies in home MOD
Jezz_X Wrote:for those of you that want to try it on the xbox (and no promisises this will work)
download the rar. Take these 3 files and copy them onto the xbox version of pm3.hd

(in the 720p dir)
Home.xml
custom_SkinSetting_1111.xml

(in the media dir)
Textures.xpr

That should give you a working copy and not include all the extra stuff like more than 10 views or music fanart that are not yet in xbox version

Just so you know, I followed your directions and it works perfectly on my Xbox. This really looks much nicer than the default setup.
Jezz,
Your xbox advice worked for me too. Thanks a lot!
Can "Videos" be removed or changed to programs?
XBMCG33K Wrote:Can "Videos" be removed or changed to programs?

Yep that would be good Big Grin... also does TV Shows always default to libary mode?
Geeba Wrote:Yep that would be good Big Grin... also does TV Shows always default to libary mode?

Yes it does.
Hi,

I have downloaded and tried the new Mod and a very strange issue happens. When I enter into the Movies section , the library mode doesn´t appear correct, the picture of the movie is on the right, out of the screen , and on the center of the screen there is nothing else more than the background.

I have "issolated" this issue in the file MyVideoNav.xml, If I use the original PM3.HD file there is no error but If I use the new one the error appears. I don´t know the difference between both files and how can I correct this error without this trick.

Thanks a lot and sorry for my english.
Please read this it explains how to make it work on xbox.....

for those of you that want to try it on the xbox (and no promisises this will work)
download the rar. Take these 3 files and copy them onto the xbox version of pm3.hd

(in the 720p dir)
Home.xml
custom_SkinSetting_1111.xml

(in the media dir)
Textures.xpr

That should give you a working copy and not include all the extra stuff like more than 10 views or music fanart that are not yet in xbox version....

Then your old PM3HD should work
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
Hi,

I read it before but I have the Xbmc on a HTPC, not on a xbox

Thanks
In that case you don't need to do anything with the files for your pc as i use this one as a secondary skin on my pc. the only time i saw what you described was on my xbox before i made the file changes as Jezz Described above
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
It´s very strange.

I have created a new skin with the content of the rar file of the first post and the movie library don´t appear correctly. If I only use the 3 files that Jezz and you said it works perfect but I think I loose the changes included in the other files. I have copied file by file and the error ( my error ) appears when I use the MyVideoNav.xml new file, wich I don´t know what changes, mods o new functions it has.

My Pc is a XP-Sp3 Professional, clean installation and I use the Xbmc 8.10.

Thanks
I don´t know where is the error. I have created a new skin folder, copied into it all the files from the original PM3.HD Skin. Then I have replaced all the files one by one with the new ones included into this mod. Then... the Movie and Music Library are displayed wrong, as you can see in the caps... but... If I don´t replace the MyVideoNav.xml and MyMusicNav.xml .. then.. they are displayed correctly.. but I don´t know what I´m missing in this two files.

as you can see.. the pictures are on the right, outside the screen.

It´s on a HTPC, XP-SP3 with 1280x720 ( 720p ) resolution.
This download is a full blown skin, so no need overwriting any other skin.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
The issue is you are running a version of xbmc that is too old and does not contain the more than 10 list view code so it is causing display errors
Hi Jezz_X,

first of all let me give you thanks for the skin, is the best with difference in my opinion.

I have installed de XBMX 8.10 Atlantis downloaded from http://xbmc.org/ , I think it is the last version, which includes the PM3.HD skin and the one I tought that was the last version. What I have to update? the PM3.HD skin or all the XBMC software ? where do I can download from??

Thanks a lot for your help
That's the last "stable" build. Check here for more recent: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=35452

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PM3.HD TV, Movies in home MOD0