How to change home screen backgrounds?
I love the pm3.hd skin, running it in windows xp, works great.

All i want to do is change the home screen backgrounds for the various menu items like videos, music, pictures, weather, settings etc.

I have my pictures that i want to use in a folder, they are 1280 x 720 .jpg's, i go to settings and click skin settings on the left of the screen by file manager option and then click backgrounds, i click to enable custom backgrounds for the home screen and browse to the folder on my hard drive that contains the images i want to use, but XMBC isn't showing any .jpg's in my folder, what i am doing wrong?

thanx
TC
its for folders (multiple) images only .if you want just 1 image for each your choice is put them in a seperate folder for each image or change the images in the svn and remake an xpr
Jezz_X Wrote:its for folders (multiple) images only .if you want just 1 image for each your choice is put them in a seperate folder for each image or change the images in the svn and remake an xpr

Thanks but i guess i am still lost, for the pm3.hd skin, in settings there is another menu called skin settings where options are ie = music button..enable custom backgrounds.

Is this option for the main music button image on the home screen or is this some kind of a option to change the little thumbnail images on music folders?

Either way i put 1 .jpg in each individual folder and then browse to it but XbMC still wont detect any of my images that i want to use.

thanx
TC
it doesn't need to see the images it needs to see the folder when in the folder just click the OK button on the browse dialog and it will use it
Jezz_X Wrote:it doesn't need to see the images it needs to see the folder when in the folder just click the OK button on the browse dialog and it will use it

Lol, finally got it to work, thanks for the help, after i went to bed and got up this morning it sort of dawned on me that what you said was probably happening. Nod

etc

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to change home screen backgrounds?0