Lircmap.xml customisation
I have edited my Lircmap.xml to add some remote buttons that are missing from this file using the obc148 universal remote method.

Now what I would like is to have the Lircmap.xml work in a similar way to the keymaps in that I can create a Lircmap.xml in my home directory that overrights the Lircmap.xml in the /usr/share/xbmc/system.
The reason for this is I think any files that are edited should be inside the home directory.

Thanks
Neil
you can already do that, ~/.xbmc/userdata/Lircmap.xml. however, i initially misunderstood what you meant which made me find another bug - Lircmaps aren't loaded additively (you should be able to just add the new buttons in the file in home and that will be loaded on top of the system one). thanks for the accidental heads up, fixed Smile
Thanks.
I could not find this information in the wiki so if its definatly not in there perhaps someone could add it.

So are you saying that using the current xbmc live I need a complete copy of lircmap.xml in userdata for it to work at the moment or that it does not work at all.

Thanks
Neil
a copy works fine.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Lircmap.xml customisation0