[RELEASE] tvalacarta - new plugin based on XOT-UZG for Spanish TV sites
Question 
I spent unsuccessful time trying tvalacarta plugin to work in my xbmc stable on windows, saved into plugins/video/tvalacarta folder.

It was shown ok in plugins in XBMC, browsing ok, listing channels contents, and so on, but no video playing at all

as a last resort, i noticed a comment in your blog recommending it as script instead of plugin, but still failed... then, i switched from my mediastream to the default PM3 skin... And voilá! running as script with PM3 got tvalacarta running!

if I switch back to Mediastream, failed again. Huh

Are you aware of any problem with plugin mode+Mediastream? Anybody else with similar issues?

Great work! A shame La Sexta set up weird links to obfuscate their links!

Cheers
A new update available.

Two new channels (RTVV and ETB), automatical check for updates, plugin mode fixed.
glnx, the plugin mode failure has now been solved. I never use this mode, so i never tested it Blush

Same with Mediastream. I use PM3HD, so never tested the script using other skins.

Thanks for the info, i'll try to fix it.
Nod, Thanksgiving is a perfect
just tested this on dharma beta 4, ubuntu 10.10 - the Euronews entries are broken (script fails....)Blush
extrospection Wrote:just tested this on dharma beta 4, ubuntu 10.10 - the Euronews entries are broken (script fails....)Blush

The XOT Framework has been updated completely to support Dharma. These Spanish channels should also be updated to work with the new framework.
Hi there! Complete XMBC novice here..

I just jailbroke my Apple TV 2 and installed XBMC. How can I add tvalacarta to my videos? any help much appreciated.

Saludos

Ben

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] tvalacarta - new plugin based on XOT-UZG for Spanish TV sites0