[RELEASE] tvalacarta - new plugin based on XOT-UZG for Spanish TV sites
Hi and thanks to tvalacarta and Basje,

Glad to see some spanish tv get some xbmc scripts/plugins.

Are you planning to add televisió de Catalunya? (http://www.tv3.cat/seccio/3alacarta) I would love to see polonia and crackovia on xbmc (I need something to help me improve my Catalan!)

Anyway, thanks for all the work you’ve done. Much appreciated,

T
Hi, thanks a lot for your plugin, working great. I'd also like love to see support for televisió de Catalunya in XBMC . I can translate anything you ask me to, if you need it.

Thanks again
tomaquet Wrote:Hi and thanks to tvalacarta and Basje,

Glad to see some spanish tv get some xbmc scripts/plugins.

Are you planning to add televisió de Catalunya? (http://www.tv3.cat/seccio/3alacarta) I would love to see polonia and crackovia on xbmc (I need something to help me improve my Catalan!)

Anyway, thanks for all the work you’ve done. Much appreciated,

T

Thank you for the support Smile I am now working on "La Sexta", but TV3 are next. They have a lot of videos... i have to work on a content filter Smile

sinarquia Wrote:Hi, thanks a lot for your plugin, working great. I'd also like love to see support for televisió de Catalunya in XBMC . I can translate anything you ask me to, if you need it.

Thanks again

Thanks for your offer, sinarquia, but i can read "catalá" very well Smile

Saludos,
Basje Wrote:You can mail me the channels at uitzendinggemist.vx[~@t~]gmail[~d0t~]com. Please also let me know when you have made the changes to your version of the script.

Basje, i am now finishing a new channel and probably this weekend will send it to you.

I have seen you published a new beta of XOT-UZG... but i have to wait till weekend in order to give it a try Stare
Update!

New channel "La Sexta" working now!
Hi all,

I've downloaded the plugin (thankx!) but cannot make it to work. I can navigate the channels and select the shows, but they wouldn't play back. Any ideas what I might be doing wrong? Tnkx again,

Ignacio
Try it as a script, not as a plugin. I always use it as script.

The new "La Sexta" channel has stopped working now, but the others are still working. I am now seeing TVE...
Yep!. It worked. Thnx,

ignacio
Update again!

TV3 (Televisió de Catalunya) added to supported channels.
Tried TV3 and works just great. Thanks a lot for a great add-on.
Thank you for using it, sinarquia Smile
A new update for this plugin, versioned "1.0b1".

Three new channels have been added:

TVG
TV Mallorca
Canal Plus TV

Hope you like it!

Saludos,
Great update, works fine here. Thanks
Hi!

As you surely know, the new season of Muchachada Nui is starting tonight on TVE. As I was surfing their web page, I thought that might become part of your plugin, but, having no computer skills, I don't know if that'd would be possible to add.

Thanks again for the plugin.
sinarquia Wrote:Hi!

As you surely know, the new season of Muchachada Nui is starting tonight on TVE. As I was surfing their web page, I thought that might become part of your plugin, but, having no computer skills, I don't know if that'd would be possible to add.

Thanks again for the plugin.

It's possible to add that page, but the internal structure of the script only permits to do this as a new channel.

I prefer that the script channels are real TV channels... maybe it could be a new folder inside TVE.

I'll think about it Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] tvalacarta - new plugin based on XOT-UZG for Spanish TV sites0