Basje Wrote:As the official author of XOT, I would like to point out some things:
- It would be better to just host the channels and....
- ...Let the users download the XOT Framework from the GoogleCode Site of XOT. This way, all possible problems (like the replacement of special characters) can be solved in the framework and can then be used again for your channels. That way the framework will be better.
- Even better. Let me host the channels, that way the auto update will also work.
- At least mention the fact that you are using other persons scripts
- Your channels do not have a GUID. This will become a problem with the final 3.2.0 version of XOT.
- Try PNG without a background that will look better then the white background
Reading this post i think that you're a bit upset.
I am sure that I have always stated that my plugin was derived from XOT UZG, giving full credit to the original author (you).
My intention is not to add channels to XOT-UZG, but to develop a new plugin starting from it. This is the advantage of open source projects. If you don't like me to do this, please be clear about it.
I have little python experience, but if you think i can help you adding my channels to XOT-UZG we can talk about it.