[RELEASE] MyP2P (MyP2P.eu) Video Plugin - Free Live Sports Streams
http://trac.xbmc.org/ticket/5659 - Real Time Messaging Protocol : Rtmp trac changes.

Covers some issues that do not just pertain to Justin.tv

Not my plugin, which, after all is only a means of passing video links via Python to the Xbmc media players: Dvd & Mplayer.

Hope that is concise & less opaque brother.
I see, sorry I thought the RMTP patch from Xbox had already been implemented in the linuxbranch.

That trac ticket is just for Justin.tv, so is that just a Justin.tv issue or a worldwide issue with all RMTP streams?

As I thought RMTP streams were working for things like the iPlayer plugin and thus myp2p.eu.

Sorry, I'm just a bit confused.
How do we get some progres son the RTMP stuff? Theres been no progress in that ticket yet there has been a small update in a recent changeset to enable RTMP for a particular site.

I'm not sure if that patch will also help out myp2p.
Well I don't know anything about the coding of this plugin but myp2p.eu is currently not showing links for the English Premier league and a few others due to some legal proceedings going on at the moment. There are a few other sites out there though that show football such as Justin.tv, ATDHE, ppnba.com, livefooty.doctor-serv.com and worldtvpc.com/live/

Don't know if any of these are easier to make plugins for but if anyone fancies having a go it would be a great addition.
i was so exited about the plugin now this happends

Because of pending legal proceedings, Myp2p has removed all links in the following competions:
Elitserien - SM-Liga - NHL - Swedish Allsvenskan - Italian Serie A - English Premier
League - Dutch Eredivisie.
Once a judgment has been given, we will notify you of the outcome.

i use this site for http://livetv.ru/en/ for football streaming
the plugin that you were making Voinage.
Can you also play link from sopcast?
Or only links of sites like justin.tv?
If you change the site you stream from I'd suggest the Russian one mentioned above http://livetv.ru/en/

As you know its practically impossible it will ever shut down or have legal proceedings.
i was not aware of the legal stuff, i`ll play with the russian site.
Hi Voinage,

Any progress?
Does the russian site even have webstreams? I can only see external links like sopcast and tvants.
spozen Wrote:Does the russian site even have webstreams? I can only see external links like sopcast and tvants.
it has webstreams.
any update on this plugin?
A real shame what's going on with myp2p. These guys provided a fantastic service.

I fail to see how they violate any law. they simply index services offered by others.

Hopefully things work out and the plugin can be finished.
Just to let you know the p2p.eu site is back up and running again fine. They won the court case and were awarded back their court costs. Hopefully this will put people off trying to shut them down for a while.

So Voinage or any other coders out there that are up for the challenge, what do you thinkHuh
actually there is 1 change of Myp2p

Quote:Important notice: It is not allowed to post messages on the Myp2p Forum that contain hyperlinks to streams of games in the Dutch Eredivisie competition. Myp2p will immediately remove such messages.

so if you are from the Netherlands like me that's a really shame
i'm confused. Is there a plugin for myp2p.eu yet ?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] MyP2P (MyP2P.eu) Video Plugin - Free Live Sports Streams1