How to update XBMC on the Apple TV?
XBMC is just wonderful on my OS2.3 ATV... Almost enough to make me switch back from Plex on my Mini Smile More seriously, what is the process of upgrading to newer betas or whatever on the ATV? I gather there is a beta2 for the Mac but not for the ATV.

A minor issue is that I have to use Launcher 2.2 to start XBMC. If I use .8 (which my system keeps telling me is newer) then you just enter a black hole which I randomly escape from (I no longer use .8 as a consequence).

Thank you for a great addition to the Apple TV.

pmcd
pmcd Wrote:XBMC is just wonderful on my OS2.3 ATV... Almost enough to make me switch back from Plex on my Mini Smile More seriously, what is the process of upgrading to newer betas or whatever on the ATV? I gather there is a beta2 for the Mac but not for the ATV.

A minor issue is that I have to use Launcher 2.2 to start XBMC. If I use .8 (which my system keeps telling me is newer) then you just enter a black hole which I randomly escape from (I no longer use .8 as a consequence).

Thank you for a great addition to the Apple TV.

pmcd

release for XBMC for Mac are avaliable at the same time on the AppleTV as for OSX. In fact, it's the exact same binaries. The current release is 8.10.bf1. (bf stands for bugfix as it's an out of order release).

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to update XBMC on the Apple TV?0