• 5(current)
Navi-X Media Browser Script for XBMC (The Navi-X Official Support Thread)
Congratulations SOLOCKY! This is great news.

I added SOLOCKY Vision to the Navi-X media portal page today.

Rodejo16
Guys i've been havinga problem lately when i add a youtube playlist to my list it doesn't let me see the next page option and click it, it just stays on the first page.Is there a way to fix that?
in the past you could go to the next page when you open text or view source playlist.it doesnt work anymore.can this be fixed?
I sent Rodejo an e-mail so he should get back with you guys soon. I thought this was fixed in the YouTube patch online, but I'm guessing it's not working.

iRoNBiLL
Last Saturday I released a patch for this. It can be found in the Youtube section (on the media portal main page).

I will check today if the patch is still working. Maybe the HTML has changed again. In this case I will provide a new patch ASAP.
i patch it but didn't feel anything happened.
ty for checking the problem out.

also i found another little problem with the screenshot of usage statistics for navi-x.org.
the screenshot look more like this on my tv
but have to be like this
i guess the screenshot only show good on flat background
cause on my pc screen i can see the screenshot good
Hey tikkiew,

I checked out the patch and it should have resolved your issues with YouTube. If it doesn't please let us know here. As far as the stats window, it's showing fine on my Standard-Definition TV... Are you using an HD formatted screen? It's the only thing I could think of that's different than my setup. I just use an SDTV and calibrated the screen via XBMC and everything is fine for me. That one is definately a mistery to me.

iRoNBiLL
Youtube works fine on both my XBOX and Windows machine.

Note that you have to restart Navi-X after installing the patch!

@tikkiew: what platform are you using?
rodejo16 Wrote:Youtube works fine on both my XBOX and Windows machine.

Note that you have to restart Navi-X after installing the patch!

@tikkiew: what platform are you using?

i just tried youtube and noticed the same i have the latest version on xbox

solocky
it is getting confusing now i wasn't talking about youtube not working at all.

I had this problem.
Quote:in the past you could go to the next page when you open text or view source playlist.it doesnt work anymore.can this be fixed?
do everybody know what i mean by this?
And iRoNBiLL said i had to use the youtube patch to fix this.but i still have this issue.

iRoNBiLL; Wrote:As far as the stats window, it's showing fine on my Standard-Definition TV... Are you using an HD formatted screen? It's the only thing I could think of that's different than my setup. I just use an SDTV and calibrated the screen via XBMC and everything is fine for me. That one is definately a mistery to me.
i have this kind of tv.
i will try calibrating tomorrow can do this right now.
Hey tikkiew,

I just tested this issue on Windows and Xbox... my xbox actually was showing Next Page at the bottom of every search results list, but not working. I installed the YouTube patch at the top of the YouTube playlist and it started working. What version of XBMC are you using? 8.10 or 9.04? It seems to work fine in 8.10. Have a good weekend!

iRoNBiLL
I was using 9.04.
But know i tried 8.10 and this don't have the next page problem
not i know what you mean iRoNBiLL with your next page and youtube.

I was actually talking about this next page.
In text screenshot in 8.10 / 9.04.
In view playlist source screenshot in 8.10 / 9.04 .

calibrating worked. Now i can see whole screenshot of usage statistics.
i forgot that i did accidentally clean install of 9.04 Blushand messed up my setting
I see now what you are talking about tikkiew because it's in sooo much detail, nobody can get it wrong this time. I'm sure Rodejo will be here any minute to look at this and he'll fix it. Good eye!

Second, Navi-X 2.7 was released this morning, with the awesome new "processors" feature, where we can now stream content from MegaVideo, CBS and CBS Sports, VideoFriender, and YouTubeHD!! They're server-side scrapers that will do all the work for you... you just have to grab the accessible link via a browser and Navi-X will extract the media stream for you! We're working on one for Hulu as we speak and Turner feels confident we'll turn it out soon enough! Exciting stuff is coming and I can't wait! BTW, check out the new MegaVideo Movies section in Navi-X Networks > Video Networks > Movies > MegaVideo Movies...they look great on the big screen!

iRoNBiLL
The page next issue that tikkiew is talking about seems to be a problem of XBMC 9.04, and not of the script. Maybe they have changed the Python API. I will analyze this issue next week in more detail.

Rodejo.
HELL ALL U NAVI-XERS

with the help of turner 3d the owner of "NAVI-XTREAME" ive gotten
"SOLOCKY VISION" up and running now with automated playlist
that means no more dead movies will be found in "SOLOCKY VISION"
another feature is the addition of "VIDEO FRIENDER" for all those who dont want to make thier own playlist of movies just check out the "VIDEO FRIENDER"
channel on "SOLOCKY VISION" it contains dvdrips and 2009 releases,
The anime section in "SOLOCKY VISION" is one of the best kept and ever growing that has ever been on "NAVI-X" and is growing daily as we keep finding stable sources for media
"SOLOCKY VISION" will not be user interactive yet "NAVI-XTREAME" has that section covered very nicely
so check us out and let us know if you have any media sources you think are worth adding and dont want to go through the trouble yourself

ciao

solocky
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Navi-X Media Browser Script for XBMC (The Navi-X Official Support Thread)1