• 6(current)
Navi-X Media Browser Script for XBMC (The Navi-X Official Support Thread)
solocky Wrote:HELL ALL U NAVI-XERS

with the help of turner 3d the owner of "NAVI-XTREAME" ive gotten
"SOLOCKY VISION" up and running now with automated playlist
that means no more dead movies will be found in "SOLOCKY VISION"
another feature is the addition of "VIDEO FRIENDER" for all those who dont want to make thier own playlist of movies just check out the "VIDEO FRIENDER"
channel on "SOLOCKY VISION" it contains dvdrips and 2009 releases,
The anime section in "SOLOCKY VISION" is one of the best kept and ever growing that has ever been on "NAVI-X" and is growing daily as we keep finding stable sources for media
"SOLOCKY VISION" will not be user interactive yet "NAVI-XTREAME" has that section covered very nicely
so check us out and let us know if you have any media sources you think are worth adding and dont want to go through the trouble yourself

ciao

solocky

OK i made such a big todo about "SOLOCKY VISION" only the have major setbacks on the first day-but keep checking in- were on the job-if something doesnt play then try dvdplayer-if that doesnt help then please have patience-
were doing what we can

ciao

solocky
Hello all my fellow navi-x´ers
new feature added to "solocky vision"
the first and only "x-blog" check out the "solocky vision" channel "x-blog" for instructions

ciao
solocky
ps-there is no confirmation response so sent is sent trust me on this
solocky Wrote:Hello all my fellow navi-x´ers
new feature added to "solocky vision"
the first and only "x-blog" check out the "solocky vision" channel "x-blog" for instructions

ciao
solocky
ps-there is no confirmation response so sent is sent trust me on this

just added an "avatar" box on the "X-BLOG" so use it -thanks

and to answer a couple of questions ive had so far

Answers-

1.No-the x-blog is not really needed

2.yes-it is really useless and it is an overkill feature

3.Why did i make it??-Cause i can!! If u dont like it then dont use it!!

If you dont contribute to the Navi-X community then you shouldnt complain

MUCH RESPECT TO RODEJO16,IRON BILL & TURNER3D

ciao

SOLOCKY
I'm having a issue using the Auto Next feature on any playlist using 9.04.

Here is the traceback when trying to use the auto next feature.

23:14:26 T:2989673360 M:1832505344 ERROR: Exception in python script's onAction
23:14:26 T:2989673360 M:1832505344 NOTICE: Traceback (most recent call last):
23:14:26 T:2989673360 M:1832505344 NOTICE: File "/home/xbmc/.xbmc/scripts/Navi-X/default.py", line 331, in onAction
23:14:26 T:2989673360 M:1832505344 NOTICE:
23:14:26 T:2989673360 M:1832505344 NOTICE: self.selectBoxMainList()
23:14:26 T:2989673360 M:1832505344 NOTICE: File "/home/xbmc/.xbmc/scripts/Navi-X/default.py", line 1490, in selectBoxMainList
23:14:27 T:2989673360 M:1832505344 NOTICE:
23:14:27 T:2989673360 M:1832505344 NOTICE: self.onPlayUsing()
23:14:27 T:2989673360 M:1832505344 NOTICE: File "/home/xbmc/.xbmc/scripts/Navi-X/default.py", line 795, in onPlayUsing
23:14:27 T:2989673360 M:1832505344 NOTICE: result = MyPlayer.play(self.pl_focus, pos, size-1)
23:14:27 T:2989673360 M:1832505344 NOTICE: File "/home/xbmc/.xbmc/scripts/Navi-X/src/CPlayer.py", line 93, in play
23:14:27 T:2989673360 M:1832505344 NOTICE: self.pls.add(loc_url, name)
23:14:27 T:2989673360 M:1832505344 NOTICE: TypeError
23:14:27 T:2989673360 M:1832505344 NOTICE: :
23:14:27 T:2989673360 M:1832505344 NOTICE: Object should be of type ListItem!

Any help is appreciated.
read the xbmc note here or in in Navi-X Networks Portal pmootrey.
it basically say that the best option is to use the latest stable version of xbmc .now that is 8.10
and explain why to use this.
and why they don't offer tecnical support for the latest version of XBMC .

and also use next time a website like http://www.pastebin.ca
for .log text.
Thank you tikkiew, I can't emphasize enough to everyone to use the latest STABLE version of XBMC, which from my e-mails indicate it's 8.10! I don't care what the issue is... if you are using anything other than 8.10 ATLANTIS then I personally don't want to speak with you about any technical issues!

Now maybe someone else will have sympathy enough to try and help you with these complications, but the fact is that everytime XBMC releases their "bleeding-edge" version of XBMC, there are some changes that pretty much effect some type of operations in XBMC one way or another... in this case, the latest update seems to be affecting streaming media. Team XBMC clearly states that the "bleeding-edge" versions of XBMC may have technical difficulties and you should expect this! In fact, if you had read the forums at xbmc.org, this should have been communicated to you somewhere... honestly, I'm having trouble finding the specific posting myself now, but take my word for this...

ALWAYS use the latest "STABLE" version of XBMC with Navi-X, and all should be fine!
@iRoNBiLL & rodejo16 -
Just a heads up: the Babylon (9.04) beta will be released soon and will be considered stable within a few weeks. No longer is 9.04 considered 'bleeding edge' (but is still definately beta), we want all users to start migrating to 9.04 and report bugs on trac.

All python related api changes have been finalized so if you want navi-x to work on 'latest stable' now is the time to make the needed changes Nod
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search and search the forum before posting.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please read how to submit a proper bug report.

If you're interested in writing addons for xbmc, read docs and how-to for plugins and scripts ||| http://code.google.com/p/xbmc-addons/
Thanks for the update rwparris2, I will make sure Rodejo gets the message.

iRoNBiLL
Hello all

i really dont want this post to sound like "sour grapes" but listen
<h3>Re-organizing Navi-X Networks, does not mean hotlinking to my "SOLOCKY VISION" channels and stealing my media that i worked hard to put together. If i wanted these channels to be in "Navi-Xtreme" then i would have either gave the links to turner3d or ironbill-i have worked with ironbill since the beginning of "navi-xtra" and recently with turner3d on getting my videofriender list automated so im sure niether one of these persons would just steal my work!</h3>
<h3>for the person who did - If u like my media then just go my channel!!!</h3>
and please remove my media from Navi-xtreme the playlist

"KUNG FU MASTERS,TSWV,VIDEOFRIENDER,VIDEOFRIENDER 2009 ,VIDEOFRIENDER DVDRIPS & MOVIES"

they are now found under "MOST RECENTLY UPDATED" but should be found under "MOST RECENTLY STOLEN"
<h3>turner3d</h3>
COULD YOU KINDLY REMOVE THESE FOR ME?

THANX IN ADVANCE
SOLOCKY
Hello Everybody,

The first official release of the Navi-X Media Browser manual is here!! After all the requests and nothing in site, the manual is complete and ready for download. This is a basic reference manual for beginners using Navi-X and should explain how Navi-X works in fairly thorough detail.

***Note: This is not for advanced users. If you have a good grasp on how to use Navi-X, then there is probably not much you're going to learn from this reference. Otherwise if your a brand newbie, check it out for the details!

http://website.navi-x.org/Navi-X%20Manual_April2009.pdf

iRoNBiLL

P.S. For those of you who are plugin programmers, you can now program processors and scrapers in Navi-X!!! Check out the Processor Docs for full details on how to create these "scrapers" and "processors" and make any website work in Navi-X today!!
http://navix.turner3d.net/proc_docs/
iRoNBiLL,

I have the stable version of XBMC on my Xbox. Sometimes if I am browsing youtube or apple movie trailers through Navi-X, the screen will freeze (usually gives a black screen) when the video clip finishes and I have to power on and off the Xbox. Sometimes this happens as well if I try and ffwd the clip. It doesn't happen all the time, but enough to make it a little annoying.

Do you think it has something to do with my setting being 720 / 1080 on the XBMC?

Thanks
Wow, that's different. For this one, I am going to refer you to the chief. E-mail Rodejo at [email protected] and just copy and paste this what you told me here into an e-mail. He would know best about this one. I haven't had this issue yet. Thanks Chantililace. Sorry I couldn't be more help.

iRoNBiLL
for apple movie trailer concerning>
I notice when you play apple movie trailer it sometime make an awful sound.
(like a cd scratch) .Also when you want to fast-forward you have to wait +- 20 seconds ,depends also of your buffering settings.And dvd player gives less of trouble with sound and buffering (now it set by default on mp player). Can somebody change that ?

with youtube i had also had to reboot xbox a couple of of times,
but i have to try it again i dont know what xbmc version i was using at the time.
Nerdfirst Navi-X plugin.Applause for rodejo16.
haha i beat iRoNBiLL on the post Wink

rodejo16 Wrote:The first Navi-X plugin version has been released Yesterday. It can be installed from the Script/Plugin section inside Navi-X.

Not all features of the script are available in this first plugin release yet. These will become availabe in future releases.

Interesting to note is that the Navi-X plugin works in Boxee as well (and therefore maybe also on Apple TV?).

Navi-Xtreme on Boxee.....

Rodejo
That's right tikkiew, lol.... I was busy posting on boxee.net that the new plugin is also Boxee compatible. Check out the plugin! It's available in the SVN Repository!

iRoNBiLL

P.S. To clarify this, Navi-X now comes in a PLUGIN format for XBMC as well. It's not just Boxee compatible (which is beta by the way).
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Navi-X Media Browser Script for XBMC (The Navi-X Official Support Thread)1