• 7(current)
Navi-X Media Browser Script for XBMC (The Navi-X Official Support Thread)
hello all

ive gotten back up on a new server and have also added 2 new chanels to "SOLOCKY VISION"

XTSHARE and MEEVIDEO
they stream decent but downloading is pefect
im in the process of changeing VIDEOFRIENDER to downloads

ciao
solocky
Navi-X 2.8 is out and here are some of the best features yet!! Check it out not for me but the man, Rodejo!! It's becoming a monster!!

-Bootloader + autoinstaller support;
-Added new media type called search;
type=search (search, returning a PLX file)
type=search:playlist (same as previous)
type=search:rss (search, returning a RSS feed)
-Added MIME type handling in RSS feeds;
-Added icon control in PLX playlist files;
-Updated processor code

iRoNBiLL
Why are youtube playlists still not working correctly? IE next page button not showing up?

Xbox, latest T3ch
Im looking at the next button right now on my screen. what version of navi-x you using? script or plugin?? what's the date or revision of the xbmc you haveHuh Xbox, Windows, LinuxHuh Thanks.

iRoNBiLL
latest version of both, using normal skin. Did you go to my playlists?

Xbox, using the script of course, but I tried the plugin, and still no go.
you need to tell exactly what version you using .Not just latest,sometimes people make a mistake with this.
are you using T3CH XBMC 2009-05-09 9.04-Babylon?Navi-X 2.8?
nice playlist by the way.
I used Navi-X 2.8 in both 8.10 and 9.04 Babylon FINAL from 5-5-2008 and I do not see the problem. If you are not using one of these versions of xbmc or Navi-X, try using these versions in conjunction and it should work fine. Otherwise, let me know the specifics please. You last answer unfortunately was not sufficient enough to offer you support at this time. Thanks.

P.S. Also, I would not be able to access your -= My Playlists =- section in Navi-Xtreme, as only you have access to that. Please tell me the name of your playlist under "My Playlists" and I will take a look at it.

iRoNBiLL
my playlist is my name on navi xtreme. fivemagics

Youtube has not been working correctly since the whole "layout" change that had everyone complaining. Not only with navi-x, but also with other plugins and scripts.

As for the version of XBMC, IT is not an issue, because I have had 6 of them on my Xbox, going back to November of last year, or more.

But, since you ask, it is the release candidate 1 version for download with T3ch upgrader. I think from the 5th or so.

Maybe there is another version out right now within the past day, but I am not home to try it out.

Besides, on the simulator, they ALSO don't have a next.

Playlists include Cheers, Night Court, etc.

Thanks for your time.
Hey FiveMagicS,
Just a heads up that issues occuring within Navi-X are not always what they appear to be Wink
Also, I now see the issue you are talking about and yes, Rodejo is working on it. Everyone is affected by the YouTube changes and as soon as any programmer for their script fixes the changes, it will get fixed. I promise you, he wants everything working as much as the rest of us.

Just to clarify, the problem is any YouTube playlist no longer has the "Next Page" button and the bottom of any playlist put into Navi-Xtreme. I will bring it to Rodejo's attention for you. As far as the simulator goes, it's a representation of Navi-X 2.5 which is 3 versions older so it has a lot less features anyway, lol. Have a good one!

iRoNBiLL
Cool, as long as it's known.
Hi everyone,

I'm trying to get Navi-X running on ATV, but it seems to only work on Xbox.
The reason I wanted it was that it has the Nasa streams and some other live TV feeds.

Has anyone tried that and succeeded?
Is there an alternative for watching the Nasa feeds?

thx,
randy.
http://www.xbmc.org/forum/showthread.php?t=47894

next time first search forum Smile
I did search, but thought I was looking for a plugin so I skipped that thread...thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

best,
randy.
ok, so I added the "My RSS Feeds" as a source and there are tons of Nasa feeds, but not the live stream. and the live streams from the nasa website don't work when I add them as a source. any hints?

best,
randy.
you would better ask it the problem with Navi-X here
Official Navi-X Media Browser Support Thread
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Navi-X Media Browser Script for XBMC (The Navi-X Official Support Thread)1