noob having problems with his library!
Hello all Smile

I installed XBMC/Boxee on my ATV, and so far I have been using just boxee. A couple of days ago I was playing around with XBMC and just fell in love with it's look/skins and the playback features.

But here's my problem: I have selected for the library to refresh upon its startup, but when I launch it the library stays the same...no new movies are added, and none of my TV shows show up (at all). Also no new IMDb info is added on new videos on my hard drive. I can access everything through the Videos tab, but I would prefer to have everything organized into my library. I added the folder for the movies, as well as the folder for TV shows through the "Add Source" feature, and still nothing happens. I actually have three "TV" and 3 "Movies" under sources now (how do you delete a source if you have to?)

I will appreciate any help from you guys! I think this a very attractive media center with great functionality, I just want to get my library working, and working properly, thank you!
Wait...I think I figured it out. It took a lot of reding, but it seems to be working now Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
noob having problems with his library!0