Image Tagger Stand-Alone Tool
..my question still remains.

fekker, what's up on this?
cheers,azido :;):
azido Wrote:..my question still remains.

fekker, what's up on this?

I think the issue is being caused by dpi scaling, part of the new version of MIP needs an updated scale / resize portion that I'm hoping will allow proper tag selection.. What I want it to do is to allow you to move the tag image box on the image itself, so the tag can be anywhere on the image and it will account for system level differences.

What I have never been able to reproduce is the failure that you run into all the time. It seems to be system specific, which is why I suspect the issue with DPI scaling.

Do you have your fonts set to anything other then normal ?
What DPI setting do you have configured?

For the version of image magick, any version (well the newer ones) will work as I just run it by calling magickcmd
Any tricks to get it to function on server 2008? Every time i try to tag a photo it errors out because the program did not respond to the call (just a blank cmd window) then it throws an exception (text escapes me at the moment as I am at work)
I know 540p falls under sd but can we get a 540p option?
jarod71 Wrote:I know 540p falls under sd but can we get a 540p option?

Would also be nice to have a HRHD 960 logo Smile

Actually wondering why we don't have this type of thing just built into xbmc... read the audio and video into the nfo and display an overly ontop of wherever the thumbs are called in skins (instant compatibility with skins) thumbs or on the lists.
cold_realms Wrote:Would also be nice to have a HRHD 960 logo Smile

those both can be added, i'll put them on the list.. currently working on getting Media Info Plus completed, so it'll be abit, but easy enough to do.

Quote:Actually wondering why we don't have this type of thing just built into xbmc... read the audio and video into the nfo and display an overly ontop of wherever the thumbs are called in skins (instant compatibility with skins) thumbs or on the lists.

for the second part of your question, that's what cptBry has been working on, HD Tagging support in xbmc. My part of that is the media information scan in MIP that stores the data in the .nfo so that it can be read into the database just like all the other data during import. I still have to finish the multi stream support in MIP, he's also working on that side of XBMC.

To be clear, MIP being able to do it is not required for cptBry's hd flagging to work, his scans the data if it didn't come from the .nfo file.
Yes but don't you have to use the library for that?
cold_realms Wrote:Yes but don't you have to use the library for that?

very true, the library is required for that flagging support.

Any other format requests to be added?

list of ones to add.. 540p and HRHD
also, is there already an icon or image for HRHD out there?
just a quick step by by me.. regarding to your questions: nothing abnormal here, no strange dpi size.

standard windows desktop set to 1680x1050 (native monitor resolution), no other font beside the system ones of vista.

anyway, for my "overlaying" needs i now use xnview's watermarking options, which are very flexible where to put the overlay and it does not even need imagemagic for this.

options can be saved, so on first level it's not as comfortable as your app was, but after some configuration and savings i can now "mass tag" my fanarts to my needs-.. Smile
cheers,azido :;):

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Image Tagger Stand-Alone Tool0