[RELEASE] Enigma2 plugin (stream Live TV from your Dreambox/Dbox2 via Enigma2 WebGUI)
It didn't work... Sad
I have no idea anymore what the problem could be...
Please help....
Are you sure for the IP of the Dreambox.
Yes... it works with my ipad with the dreambox live app whitout any problem!
and the access with the webbrowser to my dreambox works fine, too.
The IP adress is right... Sad
No way... it doesn't work... Sad
the ports are forwarding... the ip is okay, the webif works on ipad and webbrowser but the addon say "no bouquet"!
If i go through the normal "tuxbox-way" without addon the bouquet list comes out...
what is my mistake? Huh
Finally it works!!! Smile
I found the f*** problem... it was the zip file who was saved in:
/private/var/mobile/Library/Preferences/XBMC/addons/packages
there was the old one withe the old ip!
everytime I installed the addon from zip, xbmc took the old one from folder!
now I deleted manually this old one and voilà... it works!!! Smile
can some one sort me here
my xbmc is not streaming the vuo duo
tried two things so far

1)
add a source in the video
tuxbox://192.168.2.4:80
when i try to connect it says
cant connect to network server
what to do next

2)also put the enigma 2 plugin in my video
edited the deault.py and changed the name and IP adress
the xbmc opens the bouqutes and shows the channels list
but when i try to stream any SD channel it says
cant open the url

my xbox is connected to the vuo duo can stream recorded programmes on my vu duo hdd via smb
but this is not working

here is a log

http://pastebin.com/N2KSPtYB

http://pastebin.com/Qg5cBASv

anybody there
who can help me
thanks

PS my xbmc is 3.0-r30836
In my "old" XMBC this plugin worked like a charm, but since I changed to XBMC 12.0-ALPHA1 it stopped to work, To be more precicely, XBMC hangs when starting the plugin. Any idea of what's wrong now?
is there any authorization friendly version of this plugin. sometimes I'm using it from outside of router and don't want to leave Openwebif easy accessible. Or is there any other solutions to watch TV from Enigma 2 to apple TV2?
XBMC -> Videos -> Files -> Add videos -> Enter the paths... : tuxbox://user:password@dreambox IP:port
that only works when tuner is in standby mode, no EPG, video is crappy in motion scenes and practically no HD video, only audio.
My iphone 4 or ipad3 is much much better with dedicated apps, but not good in HD and i thought that Apple TV 2 will be better solution because of wired LAN.
I have ATV3 and even had to bought Apple TV2 because it is jailbreakable, then aTV flash black.
Installed XBMC and everything looked fine. But "at the end of the day" it's not very practical, because of low quality video.

Is there something i'm doing wrong, or is there any other plugin, add-on for my task?
thanks
Hi, can be added SSL support?
If i'm on vacation ~ hotel room and want to watch with my phone over HDMI on TV, it's important to login over secure layer to my home's Dreambox.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Enigma2 plugin (stream Live TV from your Dreambox/Dbox2 via Enigma2 WebGUI)3