Folder image on side of list view
i'd like to have in the list view in all the menus the possibilty to show the folder.jpg or folder.tbn on the side of the list.
this because in mymusic-songs, for example, could be nicer to see the image of the album and the list of the tracks on the side instead to see just the track list in the list view or all the same thumbs in the icon view.
also i'd like to have it customizable maybe adding to the listcontrol something like:

<folderimage>folder.jpg</folderimage>

with position and size.

sorry for my english if i wasn't clear enought.
XBMC Italian translator, Movieplayer.it scrapers developer and the old "The Orbs" skin creator.
what i have in mind is something like this:
XBMC Italian translator, Movieplayer.it scrapers developer and the old "The Orbs" skin creator.
that can already be done, just gotta make a skin that does it. it looks alright, so if i ever make a skin then perhaps i'll make it like that.

morien
i've tryed to put the folder image in my skin, but it doesn't work because there is no way to point an image control to the folder.jpg or folder.tbn.
i belive it need some changes in the code.
i made this to show better my idea:

i hope somebody can make this a reality.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Folder image on side of list view0