Problems Playing Avi's from Aeon
I'm so frustrated that I can't use this amazing skin, it's driving me crazy.

/tears hair out

My problem is that I can't seem to launch certain Avi files directly from Aeon. I click on them (either from the files view or showcase/library view) and nothing happens. I'm running the latest stable t3ch build of XBMC. Running at 720p 16:9 on a HDTV.

I don't think it's a codec issue as the files will launch perfectly fine when I'm running the PMIII skin.

I've updated the library several times but this makes no difference. The problem also occurs when I try to launch the files from any other skin apart from PMIII (mediastream for example).

I can't cope with life without Aeon, can anyone offer some advice?!

Thanks in advance

A very frustrated xbox addict
minipierre Wrote:I'm so frustrated that I can't use this amazing skin, it's driving me crazy.

/tears hair out

My problem is that I can't seem to launch certain Avi files directly from Aeon. I click on them (either from the files view or showcase/library view) and nothing happens. I'm running the latest stable t3ch build of XBMC.

I don't think it's a codec issue as the files will launch perfectly fine when I'm running the PMIII skin.

I've updated the library several times but this makes no difference. The problem also occurs when I try to launch the files from any other skin apart from PMIII (mediastream for example).

I can't cope with life without Aeon, can anyone offer some advice?!

Thanks in advance

A very frustrated xbox addict

You're running out of memory on the xbox. You'll have to resize backdrops and do a few other things. Maybe check out Horizonz (Aeon Mod) which is optimized for the xbox to help with this issue.

If I have helped you in any way, please forgive me, it was entirely accidental.
Thanks for the quick reply.

I've tried to install the Horizonz mod in the past, but I get an error saying that the stin is incompatible, it's grey out saying we require skins of 2.0 or higher?
minipierre Wrote:Thanks for the quick reply.

I've tried to install the Horizonz mod in the past, but I get an error saying that the stin is incompatible, it's grey out saying we require skins of 2.0 or higher?

You have to take it out of the folder it's in and put the Horizonz folder in 'skins'

So you have skins/Horizonz/720p/

If I have helped you in any way, please forgive me, it was entirely accidental.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Problems Playing Avi's from Aeon0