Slideshow option for pictures missing?
I have not been able to find the slideshow option in this skin. I was talking to Jezz_X last night and he said it's missing and wasn't sure why.

Is this something that can be added back in?
I realise I'm kind of late posting a reply but this was an issue for me too so I wanted to post the solution here...

Slide shows can be launched from the context menu in "Picture View" by pressing the "c" key when a folder is selected and selecting "view slideshow" or "recursive slideshow" to include pictures in sub-directories as well.

The "randomize" option can be found in the view menu which slides out from the side.

A "slideshow" button can be easily added to the slide out view menu by editing the OptionsMenu.xml file of the MediaStream skin. All the necessary xml bits are there, they're just commented out. Remove the comment markings and next time you launch xbmc the slideshow button will show up in the view menu.

Be sure to either leave the recursive slideshow button commented out or change the id to 11 or another id that's not in use.

I have the recursive button active but am not sure how to get it to actually launch a recursive slideshow. Any help with that would be appreciated.
ok, I don't know if I'm being dumb here, but there are no slideshow options in the context menu.

When you say "the context menu in "Picture View"", do you mean go to the main menu, click view your pictures, add a source, then the context menu for that picture source?

I've tried everything I can think of, but the slideshow options just aren't on that context menu.
I'm not sure if this has ever been added back in, but if not, in the meantime you can simply press "p" on your keyboard when you're ready to start a slideshow (while in one of your folders of images of course).
aphillippe Wrote:ok, I don't know if I'm being dumb here, but there are no slideshow options in the context menu.

When you say "the context menu in "Picture View"", do you mean go to the main menu, click view your pictures, add a source, then the context menu for that picture source?

I've tried everything I can think of, but the slideshow options just aren't on that context menu.
Sorry I wasn't clear. That's exactly what I mean. I use a 360 controller to navigate so having a menu option rather than a button on the keyboard makes it a bit more convenient.
well map whatever button you want to use to the 'play' action.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Slideshow option for pictures missing?0