Best Working Movie plugin
Can you guys tell me the best working plugin for watching movies.
Fastpasstv doesn't work anymore, the picture shows gone fishing and under the picture it says file deleted from zshare. But all the video says that.
Thanks in advance.
Please as this is a request for support for a specific plugin, post here in future.

Hello,

I`ll fix it, thanks for reporting that zshare have changed their file request structure brother.

Give me an hour or two.
Well i have tested fast-pass with 100 feet and a few others and it`s fine, wonder what version you have. Try the latest version from my signature - it`s working.
Same here with Fastpasstv15-12-2008.rar, the movie 100 feet return to the menu. iron man (2008) is empty and Passchendeale(2008) have file deleted from zshare and file deleted from supernovatube.
drzdiplomat401, about your question i like tv-shack but it access a lot of stuff from megavideo and there is a time limit on this site.

I'm looking for a good movie and tvshow streaming plugin too.
I have had a lot of success with ninjavideo. Not a huge selection of movies, but they almost always play. Movie2k isn't bad either.
Maybe there is something with my setup. Movie2k get back to the menu.

Same thing for NinjaVideo. In this case before stating the plugin, i start the script veoh-proxy-1.51.

Do you know where if an error log exist to get more information?

K
kheops74 Wrote:Maybe there is something with my setup. Movie2k get back to the menu.

I'll take a look at Movie2K tonight to see if there's a problem. I did fumb-up the google scrape and I think there's another scrape I added thats not working as well so I'll be updating it shortly. I didn't get to it on account of an emergency home repair this weekend. Funny how those things pop up.

Anyway, I'll post any updates in the Movie2k thread..

FC
In these post-absolutist days it is better to build upon the shifting sands
than that of the rock which will confound you upon the day it shatters...
When you've finally realised that, then you will know
that Nothing is true and All is permitted and
you can then embrace chaos...

Google Code Page : http://code.google.com/p/f8lcoder-xbmc-s...d-plugins/
You shouldn't need to run veohproxy with the latest build. Might want to check what version you are running. The plugun could be down I haven't checked it in a few days.
fastpass tv has been updated, the version on the site was a version behind my xbox.
Just never released it, sorry for the confusion people.
Voinage, you're my new best friend :-) I reinstall the plugin from your source page and it works great.

frastpasstv, is it your best movie/tv show plugin. I'm new to xbmc but you seem to have a lot of great plugin.

The plugin world is very confusing but when you find the good one, it's awesome.

Thanks again.
oh no's ... fastpass is again showing deleted from zshare. fyi: vids do work on pc.

working on pc, not on xbox
marley & me, seven pounds, underworld rise of the lycans

working on both
100 feet, still waiting (full movie link, all others shown as deleted on xbox)

"full movie" links seem to work best with your plugin.

just tried another one. star wars clone wars ... all links show up, however, only the full movie link plays.

guessing servers must have changed something. Sad
I know, again haven`t released the updated version. It`s in my sig for now, Svn later.
Voinage Wrote:I know, again haven`t released the updated version. It`s in my sig for now, Svn later.

Just tried out the updated version and had about a 50/50 success rate. Tried playing episodes of Sanctuary but it is showing no links (apart from the latest episode), checked the site on the PC and there are working links. Also tried playing lost s05e05, it gives 2 links for this episode - the first one audio is fine but video playback is running much too fast, the second link doesn't seem to work. Checked website and second link seems to work but not first one (although on xbox second link doesn't work, it just hangs). On the plus side it looks like My Name Is Earl is working so I think I'll watch that tonight - cheers!
I'm also using the updated version (thanks V for the quick reply). I'm just wondering if this is happening to anyone too ... while playing Che: Part One (and several other vids), playback would stop abruptly. Is there any reason for this? FYI: Playback stops at various points (it has never been the same).

Che: Part One (first link worked perfectly) ... second and third not so great. Huh

Thanks again for the update. Big Grin

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Best Working Movie plugin0