Music themed skin request with mockup(kind of)
Lightbulb 
I have noticed not to many skins have ever been themed or themed with the main media of peoples own liking.I know their is a skinner out there that loves music as much as myself.I was thinking this could be done using the idea from the skin Focus.Maybe change the tabs to read from the top to the bottom with the option of a player that comes up on the home screen?I know options of movies,apps,dvd,etc..can be taken off the main page with home options in each skin so that would work in well.
This is just a Idea,feel free to turn it into anything or change the Idea how you feel.I just would love a skin themed to music with this type of setup.Like a Xbox jukebox.

Here is a link to the site I found this idea from:http://heyisti.deviantart.com/art/NOV19-...-104009212

well it wouldn't be too hard to modify existing skins to do something like that. Just change the "programs," "videos," "weather," etc buttons to be named and to do whatever you want...Could have one for Online Music content that goes straight to last.fm or shoutcast or something, another for now playing screen or player controls...another for full screen visualization...erm, maybe a button for party mode....can't think of much else that would be really worth putting on the home screen. Really though, why not just make the music window your startup window? It would accomplish essentially the same thing

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Music themed skin request with mockup(kind of)0