Thumbs, custom backgrounds.
Firts I woould like to thank you for developing such a great software, and there is no doubt that XBMC will only get better with each next release.

My questions are related to Library Mode (Atlantis 8.10), MediaStream skin. I went through Wiki and forum but I was unable to find answers.

1. Is it possible to assign thumbs for "All Seasons" in TV Shows? Wiki states that file should be named season-all.tbn, however XBMC seems to ignore it when scanning for a new data (library update). I run couple tests with importing, cleaning and reimporting library with the same result.

2. Similarly, can I assign custom banners (thumbs, jpg) for genres in Movies? as it is done in Meedio. Is this even possible?

3. When moving level up direction in TV Shows/ Movies, some screens have only black background. Is it possible to assign custom backgrounds for this screens?

4. Substitution/replacement of textures - all textures are stored in one file in media folder. If I create my custom texture and give it appropriate name based on the one already stored in texture file. Which one XBMC will use first?

I know this are basic questions, but I also hope to learn more about this great software
Thanks

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Thumbs, custom backgrounds.1