• 11(current)
[Mac OS X / ATV] Third-party SVN builds of XBMC for Mac (unofficial and unsupported)
ngok Wrote:Thank you davilla,and hope your "full-hd movie for ATV" project progress smoothly.
here is the crash log.
http://pastebin.com/m3cb0e184

That's xbmc.log, how about CrashReporter.log?
Yes,the crashreport.
http://pastebin.com/d63406ce8
I only posted the last section,hope it's surficent.
ngok Wrote:Yes,the crashreport.
http://pastebin.com/d63406ce8
I only posted the last section,hope it's surficent.

Icky Smile

Quote:Thread 0 Crashed:
0 <<00000000>> 0xffff0832 __memcpy + 146 (cpu_capabilities.h:229)
1 com.apple.GeForceFXGLDriver 0x09f32e34 gldGetQueryInfo + 35113
2 com.apple.GeForceFXGLDriver 0x09f14f02 gldDestroyQuery + 2046
3 com.apple.GeForceFXGLDriver 0x09f510a9 gldUpdateDispatch + 1305
4 GLEngine 0x09db35f8 glBegin_Exec + 556
5 libGL.dylib 0x929fe568 glBegin + 80
6 com.teamxbmc.xbmc 0x0069051e CGUITextureGL::Begin() + 742

Not sure what this is about, crash in OpenGL.
It doesn't crash all the time,and when it does not,it shows a twisted picture of the OSD,looks like a texture problem.
the OSD still functionable.
ngok Wrote:It doesn't crash all the time,and when it does not,it shows a twisted picture of the OSD,looks like a texture problem.
the OSD still functionable.

can you take a screen shot of the effect?
Since I had roll back to stable version,I tried to reinstall the svn version to get a screen shot but find that Lancher has updated the download link to r23425,I installed it and found that the OSD problem is gone.
r23425 has a remote not working issue,now I just plug a mouse in and wait for the next version.
The remote is still not working with the latest version and mouse is not functinal with Navix script.
I had to go back to the 22528 build (the only old one I have), as the latest 23569 just quit moving on the main menu items.

Does anyone knows which is the last build working? Where I can find it?
Old MacMini 10.5.8 OS Version

Thanks
Max
Hi,
just moved my ATV (2.4 fw) from "regular" XBMC to SVN XBMC build 23756. My skin is MediaStream Redux from Jezz_X.
Now I have a very strange issue when I play a movie. Video is not always syncronized with audio and it seems that the movie sometimes plays at different speed maybe waiting the audio to sync.
If I play the same video under NitoTV everything is OK.
What could be the reason? Is this build a stable release for ATV?
Thanks for the help.
whityini Wrote:Hi,
just moved my ATV (2.4 fw) from "regular" XBMC to SVN XBMC build 23756. My skin is MediaStream Redux from Jezz_X.
Now I have a very strange issue when I play a movie. Video is not always syncronized with audio and it seems that the movie sometimes plays at different speed maybe waiting the audio to sync.
If I play the same video under NitoTV everything is OK.
What could be the reason? Is this build a stable release for ATV?
Thanks for the help.

Hello,

same here in last SVN Build's #23718, #23756, #23799, #23807 the movies are stumble if I play this on the atv audio and video not sync.

The build #23675 works fine.
Thanks guibaa, #23675 runs smoothly
where can i get a svn for my ppc. i wont to use regular skins in it. thanks.
I just downloaded 23675, and it seems to be having a different problem for me. The first file I play works perfectly, then when I try to play another XBMC crashes, wether it's a movie or music. I copied over my old library could this have anything to do with it? Should I start from scratch? Since this wasn't working I tried the two newest builds, and this is now happening with those ones as well. Last night I had 23842 working (other than the audio sync problem). Any thoughts
smush420 Wrote:I just downloaded 23675, and it seems to be having a different problem for me. The first file I play works perfectly, then when I try to play another XBMC crashes, wether it's a movie or music. I copied over my old library could this have anything to do with it? Should I start from scratch? Since this wasn't working I tried the two newest builds, and this is now happening with those ones as well. Last night I had 23842 working (other than the audio sync problem). Any thoughts

I'm having the same problem. It's the same problem Plex is having. Why has this started happening!?

I'm gonna go nuts.

For now I'm just going to tell it to downmix to Stereo. Weep.
no logs, no help. start a new thread if you have a problem and let's stop hi-jacking this one.
  • 11(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Mac OS X / ATV] Third-party SVN builds of XBMC for Mac (unofficial and unsupported)1