Plex TV Shows backdrop..
..seems to be different from the pc version? I have this photo of what looks to be a cross between a living room and an insane asylum. I'd prefer the backdrop ive seen used in Plex. Am I missing something, is it already in the package and/or possible to change to this one on PC?

Thanks for helping out Smile

See Settings->Skin, you can set custom backgrounds in there. Plex screws with the skin when they include it.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Thanks for the reply but I'm not quite there yet:

if i go to System > Skin it lets me browse for other pictures yes, but I still cant locate the nice 'TV in the grass' pic as ive shown in above post..
you'll have to find the source of it yourself, it isn't included with the skin.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search and search the forum before posting.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please read how to submit a proper bug report.

If you're interested in writing addons for xbmc, read docs and how-to for plugins and scripts ||| http://code.google.com/p/xbmc-addons/
Ok thanks thats what i needed to know Smile
I dislike the images used in Plex... As much as I respect all those plex guys, I completely prefer the original mediastream images... Therefore, I go in and delete all of the added stuff they do. Erasing all the added images in the Plex media folder and it goes back to normal.
I reeeally want that backdrop! could anyone upload it? please?
that would be awesome. i couldnt find it anywhere, i dont have a mac, and its not in the sourcecode of plex =(

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Plex TV Shows backdrop..0