Numerous XBMC for PC Questions
Thanx in advance here goes.

1/ I am running my hi-def screen at 1080P...I want to run XBMC in a windowed mode so i can still tell when I get Windows Live Messenger messages (cant seem to achieve this when not running in windowed mode) but the window size that is maximised is only small, how can I resize the windowed version to be much larger?

2/ Thumbnails work fine in the Music section, but the Movies section does not seem to want to work, I would liek to have a thumbnail for each movie so I can use the coverflow type view..I did try taking a music thumb and putting it in a movie folder just to make usre it wasnt a problem with the movie thumbs. I dont know if it affects but I have my folders set up like this c----> All Videos ----> Comedy ----> Happy Gilmore ----> Movie + Thumb

3/ Is there a shortcut keys sheet in existance, i want to program my mouse so that I dont need the keyboard but would like to know what keys do what?

4/Is there a way to use a logitech remote to control XBMC?

5/ Are their any plug ins to allow control of a Tv Tuner?

6/ The weather is in F and not C....but their seems no way to change this?

I am running the Media Stream skin
1. Friend asked me this the other day, don't think windowed view can be adjusted.

2. Not sure about the seemingly not needed additional genre folder but use media companion to scrape fanart.jpg, folder.jpb, .ifo file and .tbn file to each movie folder. Import overall movie folder as a source and then right click and scan to library. (note: If it's a ripped DVD with .vob files then all movie and artwork files must remain in the VIDEO_TS folder)

3. , 4., 5. don't know

6. In weather settings have you set the region correctly where you live?

Hope something helps

TC
Loft - Intel I5-3570K, Asus P8Z77-LX, Corsair 16GB DDR3, AMD HD 7700, AOC 27" LCD
Bedroom - Intel I3-530, Intel DH55HC, Corsair 4GB DDR3, Nvidia G610, Samsung 37" HDTV
Living Room - Intel E8400, Gigabyte GA-E7AUM-DS2H, 4GB DDR2, Nvidia G610, Samsung 52" HDTV
4. Yes. Using a Harmony 885 myself, works fine
1. have you looked in settings - appearance - screen - resolution ?
2. Have you scanned to the library?
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=38964
3. Keymap.xml in your XBMC system folder or this.
4. Yes, search this forum for a plethora of info.
5. Yes, XBMC can work as a front end for various TV backends (no personal experience).
6. Settings - System - Region.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Numerous XBMC for PC Questions0