• 11(current)
MiniMeedia - New Skin
Take your time skunkmonkee we aint going nowhere.
if ya ain't got the time coz of work then no sweat we will just wait a little longer as i have said before great things come to those who waitSmile so have a good rest and a few beers or whatever floats ya boatLaugh
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
Thanks. I've got a few other projects kicking on my door at the moment so want to get this one out there though so I can start on some of the others.

Plus the fact that I know it's not fully polished and bug/error free as I've done pretty much all the coding and testing myself so other users are bound to find things I haven't. So once it out there there's going to be a fair bit of updating and bug fixing for the next few weeks or so.
Follow development of MediaStream, MiniMeedia and other skins on Twitter (@skunkm0nkee)
K-FleX Wrote:Thanks for taking the time to post those skunkmonkee. The OSD looks great...No wasted room on buttons for those with remotes.

TV show listings look tops.

I love that music background. Can you include it in your fanart pack or tell us where you found it?

I can tell this is going to look awesome on my TV.

You can find the violin wallpaper over at Vladstudio.com. He has many more great wallpapers available as well. Big Grin
skunkm0nkee Wrote:Thanks. I've got a few other projects kicking on my door at the moment so want to get this one out there though so I can start on some of the others.

Plus the fact that I know it's not fully polished and bug/error free as I've done pretty much all the coding and testing myself so other users are bound to find things I haven't. So once it out there there's going to be a fair bit of updating and bug fixing for the next few weeks or so.
If it's anything like your mediastream then i can't imagine there being any major problems
if any i have every confidence in your skills as a skinnerNod
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
Is it going to be released today?

• Intel NUC Kit DN2820FYKH ~ Crucial DDR3L SO-DIMM 4GB ~ SanDisk ReadyCache 32GB SSD ~ Microsoft MCE model 1039 RC6 remote
skunkm0nkee Wrote:Thanks. I've got a few other projects kicking on my door at the moment so want to get this one out there though so I can start on some of the others.

Sounds good Skunkm0nkee, are any of these projects going to be reveiled soon?
xbs08 Wrote:Is it going to be released today?

It's looking unlikely. Just back from a 100km training ride on the bicycle but if I have the energy later on this evening I might try and get it out there.

Louike Wrote:Sounds good Skunkm0nkee, are any of these projects going to be reveiled soon?

Not anytime soon, one of them is xbmc related but it's not the next priority as I've got some stuff I want to do on the iPhone next.

However I do plan on revisiting and sorting out a few issues with MediaStream in the very near future as well as fixing any issues that arise once MiniMeedia is released so I've got my work cut out to find the necessary time (as usual!)
Follow development of MediaStream, MiniMeedia and other skins on Twitter (@skunkm0nkee)
Woohoo! It's released - MiniMeedia Release thread

Hopefully there will soon be a MiniMeedia section in the Skin Support area.

The fun begins now! Wink
  • 11(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MiniMeedia - New Skin2