• 10(current)
MiniMeedia - New Skin
Here is the default Video OSD (all the images in this post are showing the OSD whilst playing a TV episode):

...and then with the option to Show Plot in the Video OSD enabled:

...and again with the option to display a minimal Video OSD enabled:

Follow development of MediaStream, MiniMeedia and other skins on Twitter (@skunkm0nkee)
Will attempt to post screenshots of the Settings screen, a screen with the Music Now Playing UI visible and possibly a screen showing the Options Menu.
Follow development of MediaStream, MiniMeedia and other skins on Twitter (@skunkm0nkee)
skunkm0nkee Wrote:Yep, it should do. I've been using it on my xbox at home since January without a problem. There shouldn't be any major memory problems as the skin is pretty minimal and there aren't many large textures in the xpr at all.

Can you post some screens of minimeedia running on the xbox with debug logging enabled?

I'm really curious about the memory usage Nod

• Intel NUC Kit DN2820FYKH ~ Crucial DDR3L SO-DIMM 4GB ~ SanDisk ReadyCache 32GB SSD ~ Microsoft MCE model 1039 RC6 remote
You'll have to wait until it's released for that kind of thing I'm afraid as the machine I run and test (where I code and create the screenshots) is a PC and nowhere near my xbox.
As promised, here's the Settings screen, showing some of the custom skin settings.

The music now playing UI is visible on pretty much every screen and looks like the following (on Home screen):

and when you activate the player controls it looks like the following:

If you don't want to see it (or want to temporarily hide it) then press left/down, depending on the screen/view your are currently in.
Looks good the player controls and i am even getting used to those font's they do somehow fit in with the look and feel of the skin. i feel this is going to be a bigger hit than mediastream and i would imagine it should run well on xbox since i can't see any over large textures in it. nice work..Smile
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
paul Wrote:Looks good the player controls and i am even getting used to those font's they do somehow fit in with the look and feel of the skin. i feel this is going to be a bigger hit than mediastream and i would imagine it should run well on xbox since i can't see any over large textures in it. nice work..Smile

Thanks Big Grin
Another screenshot for you and it's the turn of the High List view this time, in particular for TV Shows. This image contains the rating and network logos I missed off with the images yesterday. Rating logos will be in the release in the next few days but network logos will hopefully be added in the near future.

The unused space in the bottom right should be filled by release or shortly after.
...and here is the Low List view again but this time with the proper logo images:

Last one for today and it's the video info dialog for TV Shows this time:

The blue arrow in the bottom right is to show pushing down will display further info on the dialog (like file size and location etc).

The blue arrows are a usability feature such that they are used throughout the skin to try prompt the user and show them what is available at certain times.
skunkm0nkee Wrote:Last one for today and it's the video info dialog for TV Shows this time:

The blue arrow in the bottom right is to show pushing down will display further info on the dialog (like file size and location etc).

The blue arrows are a usability feature such that they are used throughout the skin to try prompt the user and show them what is available at certain times.

Strange but after looking at those screenshots again i now prefer the high list view as i like to see the plot info and you have a nice balance and it manages not to hide the fanart.
Really nice it also means i can go back to wide thumbs againSmile
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
Thanks for taking the time to post those skunkmonkee. The OSD looks great...No wasted room on buttons for those with remotes.

TV show listings look tops.

I love that music background. Can you include it in your fanart pack or tell us where you found it?

I can tell this is going to look awesome on my TV.
This skin just keeps looking better and better. Can't wait for it to be realeased!!
Sorry, work kicked in with a vengeance yesterday (and will take up a lot of time today too) so didn't get a chance to do much since Wednesday night. Will aim to post more screenshots later today/tomorrow and then get it ready for release on Sunday/Monday.

K-FleX Wrote:Thanks for taking the time to post those skunkmonkee. The OSD looks great...No wasted room on buttons for those with remotes.

TV show listings look tops.

Thanks, the buttons for the video OSD are similar to the ones in the Music Now Playing (see above) but only appear when needed.

K-FleX Wrote:I love that music background. Can you include it in your fanart pack or tell us where you found it?

I had planned to have the backgrounds ready for download already but (as seems to be the way with everything at the moment) it's had to take a backseat to work and training. That background will be available in the downloads though rest assured.

lompelurt Wrote:This skin just keeps looking better and better. Can't wait for it to be realeased!!

Thanks, neither can I! Wink
  • 10(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MiniMeedia - New Skin2