Add to now playing list in music.
I have searched and didn't find this anywhere so here is the suggestion.

Make a add to now playing list from the context menu so a song can be added to the play list while music is playing.Like how windows media player option does on a individual video or music file.
"Queue Item" isn't enough? Also available as default hotkeys "q" on keyboard and "zero" on a remote.
I am saying while a song is playing.If I cue when a song is playing it will not come up next.I want this option to make a non saved music play list.If I am listening to say Creed,I want to open the context menu on lets say a Bob Dylan song and add it to the now playing so it comes up next.That way I can choose my next song before it plays.
disable autoplay next item
Press Q to start the first song. Subsequent presses of Q do just that.

The problem once you already have something playing is that it's also queued up all the songs that come after that one, as you have "autoplay next item" enabled.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

jmarshall Wrote:Press Q to start the first song. Subsequent presses of Q do just that.

The problem once you already have something playing is that it's also queued up all the songs that come after that one, as you have "autoplay next item" enabled.

I got it to work.Q is what wanted.Thanks for the help everyone.
Whenever you hit "Q" it appends to the end of the list.

Turning off "Autoplay next item" just ensures that when you play something it doesn't queue up the entire folder.

Thus, play something with auto play off. Press Q on something else. It'll play that track next.

Cheers,
Jonathan
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Add to now playing list in music.0